Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do your kids cool off in the Summer?

Posted by on May. 8, 2014 at 8:42 AM
  • 55 Replies

Do you have a pool? Sprinkler? Lake? Ocean? Or do you not like the water?

What's your favorite way to cool off?

scubaat the beachfloating in poolskydiving

by on May. 8, 2014 at 8:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bmw29
by Bobbie on May. 8, 2014 at 8:44 AM
My in-laws have a pool and they live 3 doors down. My parents also have a pool and they're less than 5 minutes away so we're always in the pool.
TheJerseyGirl
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2014 at 8:46 AM

We have a pool and it costs a fortune to run! YAY for parents who have one and suffer the costs!LOL!

Mine?bad

Quoting bmw29: My in-laws have a pool and they live 3 doors down. My parents also have a pool and they're less than 5 minutes away so we're always in the pool.

IncognitoOne
by Angela on May. 8, 2014 at 8:48 AM

My parents have a pool, and we have a sprinkler.

MixedCooke
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2014 at 8:50 AM
We go swimming in our pool daily! $90 a month is a small price to pay when going to a waterpark even a small one is over $20!
Stevensmomma
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2014 at 8:51 AM

They have a sprinkler and a kiddie pool

bmw29
by Bobbie on May. 8, 2014 at 8:52 AM
That's exactly how I feel about it. I don't want the cost or the hassle.

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

We have a pool and it costs a fortune to run! YAY for parents who have one and suffer the costs!LOL!

Mine?bad

Quoting bmw29: My in-laws have a pool and they live 3 doors down. My parents also have a pool and they're less than 5 minutes away so we're always in the pool.

lapcounter
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2014 at 8:52 AM
1 mom liked this
We go to the country club and use the pool.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheJerseyGirl
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2014 at 9:01 AM

I never thought of it that way!

Quoting MixedCooke: We go swimming in our pool daily! $90 a month is a small price to pay when going to a waterpark even a small one is over $20!

TheJerseyGirl
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2014 at 9:02 AM

By the time August rolls around, we've said every cuss word you can think of. My electric is so much between the pool and the AC. Sigh....

Quoting bmw29: That's exactly how I feel about it. I don't want the cost or the hassle.
Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

Mine?bad

bmw29
by Bobbie on May. 8, 2014 at 9:04 AM
Sadly our electric bill is way higher than either set of parents. It's probably higher than yours too. :'(

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

By the time August rolls around, we've said every cuss word you can think of. My electric is so much between the pool and the AC. Sigh....

Quoting bmw29: That's exactly how I feel about it. I don't want the cost or the hassle.
Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

Mine?bad

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN