Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids Joe Boxer Sandals Now on Sale!

Posted by on Jun. 6, 2014 at 8:56 AM
  • 33 Replies

It's a Sandal Sale at Kmart!

Kids Joe Boxer Sandals - $7.99

Offer good 6/8/2014 through 6/11/2014.  Shop in-store or online.

by on Jun. 6, 2014 at 8:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
earthangel1967
by on Jun. 6, 2014 at 9:05 AM
1 mom liked this

Joe Boxer makes such cute fun stuff! 

Our 5 kids are all adults now but I remember when they were tweens and teens, especially our 3 girls LOVED a lot of Joe Boxer stuff, especially some of the cute underwear and even more so the pjs. They have such cute, fun pjs!  I even bought a pair of Joe Boxer adult footsy pjs with smiley faces all over them for my adult sister who lives in Philly bc she has an absolutely FREEZINGGGGG cold apt and is poor and I wanted to get her something to help keep her warm.. she loved them and she was 40! haha

View Full Size Image YVONNE

IncognitoOne
by Angela on Jun. 6, 2014 at 9:17 AM

I really like those in the picture. But my husband would shoot me if I bought more shoes for the kids.

Chrissy in particular, she has 2 pair of tennis shoes, a pair of Sperry's, 2 pair of sandals that are almost tennis shoes, several flip flops and dressy sandals...lol.

IncognitoOne
by Angela on Jun. 6, 2014 at 9:26 AM
1 mom liked this

There's me in my favorite Joe Boxer jammies when I was 15. I was at a friends house and she snapped me sleeping, lol.

Quoting earthangel1967:

Our 5 kids are all adults now but I remember when they were tweens and teens, especially our 3 girls LOVED a lot of Joe Boxer stuff, especially some of the cute underwear and even more so the pjs. They have such cute, fun pjs!  I even bought a pair of Joe Boxer adult footsy pjs with smiley faces all over them for my adult sister who lives in Philly bc she has an absolutely FREEZINGGGGG cold apt and is poor and I wanted to get her something to help keep her warm.. she loved them and she was 40! haha

BeachLifeMama
by Silver Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 9:26 AM
Tfs
earthangel1967
by on Jun. 6, 2014 at 9:36 AM

Aww that's so cute! And there are those fun Joe Boxer smiley faces again too! 

Quoting IncognitoOne:

There's me in my favorite Joe Boxer jammies when I was 15. I was at a friends house and she snapped me sleeping, lol.

Quoting earthangel1967:

View Full Size Image YVONNE

fraujones
by Amanda on Jun. 6, 2014 at 9:36 AM

Those are super cute! 

louannwilkins
by Silver Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 10:22 AM

Those shoes are so cute!!!  I need to STOP buying things for Breana!!  LOL   :)

Juniper53098
by June on Jun. 6, 2014 at 10:26 AM

TFS

othermom
by Ruby Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 10:28 AM

Great deal

SweetLuci
by Luci on Jun. 6, 2014 at 10:39 AM

Super cute. Great prices.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)