Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Monday

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 9:12 AM
  • 13 Replies
Hello Ladies! How are you today? What are your plans?

Have a good one!
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 9:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MixedCooke
by Silver Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 9:28 AM
It's pouring outside so Im going to just.veg out.
Juniper53098
by June on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:23 AM
1 mom liked this

I have 4 kids in daycare today.  I have already vacuumed the living room.  I need to wash a load of laundry and bake some brownies.  Tonight is rehearsal and then grocery shopping.

Flaca43
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:25 AM
I love listening to the rain on the windows. Good time for relaxing with a good book!

Quoting MixedCooke: It's pouring outside so Im going to just.veg out.
lil_mama06
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:25 AM
1 mom liked this

Just sipping on some coffee,on here and facebook...Nothing real pressing, just have to get my girls from school at 3pm... 

bhow
by Bronze Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:29 AM

I just finished paying bills, yuk.  At least it's done ... again.

I suppose it's up to me to find where to go and where to stay for a so called vacation again.  They all complain if we go and if we don't and I just don't get it.  I really don't like being the one concerned it's going to cost too much and then I'll have to listen to him. It will be so nice when they are paying the bill (kids) and have to do all the deciding for themselves.  Now, it's let's go here and do all of this, with no thought to cost,  ya' know what I mean.  It's just not worth it for me some years.   

GypsiSky
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:32 AM

gorgeous day... Lots of planning to do for the rest of the week.

Jules_
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:55 AM

Enjoying first day off work for the summer.  Well until July 7th anyway.

wandep
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 11:56 AM

MIL came over and kept the kids while I went to water aerobics. We ate lunch at Chicken Salad Chick. Now we are just hanging out at home for the afternoon. I need to work on my cleaning and laundry.

melliburger
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 11:52 PM

We didn't do much :) Did go out to dinner though!

mnmo3bb
by on Jun. 3, 2014 at 2:02 AM

I did laundry... pretty much got caught up but I'll admit, I found some clothes in a basket that were clean but were there for like 2 weeks (I was gone for ten days lol) so I just put them in the dirty basket... I just got to the point where I was just done and it'll have to wait until next laundry day lol

I also vacuumed the living room which post-trip is always a big deal (means most of our stuff got put away!)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)