Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If I can be without shoes, I am in the spring, summer and fall. If I need to have shoes on, it's usually flip flops.

by on Jun. 6, 2014 at 1:05 PM
Replies (201-209):
fudgybuddymom
by Bronze Member on Aug. 12, 2014 at 10:21 AM

I go barefoot in the house all year but I wear flip flops outside in spring summer & fall,I wear shoes & boots in the winter outside.

CometGirl
by Bronze Member on Aug. 12, 2014 at 10:22 AM

I am hardly ever barefoot.

lyrick24
by Platinum Member on Aug. 12, 2014 at 11:26 AM
No I dont
decor42
by Bronze Member on Aug. 12, 2014 at 1:00 PM

Only in the house. I wear flip flops outside.  Most anything else bothers my foot.  I have developed neuropothy on the outside (left) of my foot due to my MS and now have a nail fungus on the large toe nail and in the toe.  Nothing noticeable other than the pain. I was expecting to be told that the neuropothy had increased in area.  Not sure what I am going to wear come winter.

xxshelbyxxx
by on Aug. 14, 2014 at 12:57 PM
Yep I love going barefoot and my 3 year old suddenly hates shoes and takes them off as soon as he's in his car seat so we don't make him put them back on when we get out of the car. Like earlier we went to starbucks and he went barefoot. Sometimes I worry cuz when I was young I cut my foot on broken glass in a huge field we were running around in but we haven't had any incidents with ds so we'll continue letting him. We're in Ohio so from like October to April we have to wear shoes not even sandals cuz it's so cold usually.
amnesiacaj
by on Aug. 14, 2014 at 6:23 PM

We go barefoot at home and around the property.  DD goes barefoot most of the time, regardless of where we are.

othermom
by Ruby Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 7:56 PM

I do  occasioally. I loved to as a kid, my girls love to

trayseehalf
by on Aug. 20, 2014 at 4:58 PM

no because I have foot problems :(

Halokittie
by on Aug. 22, 2014 at 12:20 AM

I carry an extra pair in the car in case I get off without them.LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)