Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm Not Ok

Posted by on Jun. 8, 2014 at 12:19 AM
  • 62 Replies
1 mom liked this
I thought I was fine but I'm not.

I am physically fine but my heart and mind is broken

Last night at 11 pm our van had a tire shred. I walked through the parking lot to Burger King. It was only a few shops away in the shopping plaza we pulled into. I was fine but then I heard an engine rev. I kept walking but realized that I was being followed. I was terrified. I pulled out my phone and called 911. I was in tears. Then another car drove up and the guy got out to go into an open liquor store. I ran up to him saying "Help me. He's following me." The guy hugged me and said its ok. He took me in the liquor store and the clerk locked the door. The cops were there by then and the guy bolted. The cop waited with me while another followed the car. Finally the tow truck arrived.

I was edgy all day but now its breaking me. I'm crying and naseous. They never found him. I want him to die though. I really do. I hope he crashes his car now. Its so not like me. He scared me to my core. All the what ifs are racing through my brain. I don't feel safe. Ugh.

Please everyone pay attention when you walk. Please call 911. Please help a stranger who is scared. And don't judge. This is so hard. I swear.
by on Jun. 8, 2014 at 12:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
proudmommy690
by Christa on Jun. 8, 2014 at 12:41 AM
Omg I'm glad you're ok and someone showed up and helped. How scary.
friendlymom5
by Member on Jun. 8, 2014 at 12:41 AM
Wow scary! Hugs
taKENheart
by Platinum Member on Jun. 8, 2014 at 12:59 AM

That sounds so scary!  I'm so glad you are ok!

abra
by on Jun. 8, 2014 at 1:12 AM
That is so scary! I'm so thankful you are ok. ((hugs))
melliburger
by Melli on Jun. 8, 2014 at 1:38 AM

That is so scary!!! (((((HUGS)))))))

BeachLifeMama
by Silver Member on Jun. 8, 2014 at 1:51 AM
That's so scary. I'm sorry it happened to you. Hugs
momofnatalie
by Lisa on Jun. 8, 2014 at 2:00 AM

Oh my goodness.  I'm so sorry.  I'm glad that you were able to get to safety.  I am so glad that you were able to think quickly and find help.  Hugs! 

TheJerseyGirl
by Silver Member on Jun. 8, 2014 at 7:00 AM

I'm so sorry this happened to you, but thank God you are ok! It will take time but these feelings will pass!

mrswillie
by CeeCee on Jun. 8, 2014 at 7:27 AM
Wow. Scary. Glad you are ok.
momofsixangels
by Colleen on Jun. 8, 2014 at 7:32 AM

Im so sorry you went through this.I would be shaken up too. Glad there were people to help you

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)