Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Summer toes

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2014 at 10:56 PM
  • 70 Replies
2 moms liked this

Do you paint your toes for summer ?

show off your summer toes !!!

Join us in the smarter living group

by on Jun. 13, 2014 at 10:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Angela4boys
by Gold Member on Jun. 13, 2014 at 10:59 PM
These are super cute! I do, but nothing fancy. I was considering doing Jamberry wraps on mine...maybe tomorrow.
Stevensmomma
by Platinum Member on Jun. 13, 2014 at 11:03 PM

Thanks !! What's a jamberry wrap?

Quoting Angela4boys: These are super cute! I do, but nothing fancy. I was considering doing Jamberry wraps on mine...maybe tomorrow.

Join us in the smarter living group

Apr1l
by Platinum Member on Jun. 13, 2014 at 11:12 PM
Cute! I have a redish orange
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angela4boys
by Gold Member on Jun. 13, 2014 at 11:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Just some exames I found online. It's a strip that you heat, press, and apply to your nail. They last a really long time and are very durable. They come in tons of styles, you can mix or match.

Quoting Stevensmomma:

Thanks !! What's a jamberry wrap?

Quoting Angela4boys: These are super cute! I do, but nothing fancy. I was considering doing Jamberry wraps on mine...maybe tomorrow.

taKENheart
by Platinum Member on Jun. 13, 2014 at 11:17 PM

I just heard about those and I just don't know if I can cut them right.  A friend of mine told me her young dd can do it though, lol.

taKENheart
by Platinum Member on Jun. 13, 2014 at 11:19 PM

Mine are like a peacock blue green color right now.  I did a bright orange last week.

Angela4boys
by Gold Member on Jun. 13, 2014 at 11:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

These are on my 3 year old. I use a scissor to approximate, then heat them up a bit and apply. There are tons of tutorials for methods on YouTube. I did the "plastic bag method" and trimmed the overhang with a nail clipper, or just used a file in a downward motion.

Quoting taKENheart:

I just heard about those and I just don't know if I can cut them right.  A friend of mine told me her young dd can do it though, lol.

MandaJo111
by Member on Jun. 13, 2014 at 11:24 PM

Yep, mine are a french manicure with a design on the big toe nails. 

SimplyEnchanted
by Kristin on Jun. 13, 2014 at 11:25 PM
I rarely do my nails.
taKENheart
by Platinum Member on Jun. 13, 2014 at 11:28 PM

Oh how cute!  Thanks for the advice!  I might have to give it a try.  Do they stay on at least a week or a few days?  I'm sick of my finger polish chipping off.  My mom is telling me to try Shellac polish.

Quoting Angela4boys:

Mobile Photo

These are on my 3 year old. I use a scissor to approximate, then heat them up a bit and apply. There are tons of tutorials for methods on YouTube. I did the "plastic bag method" and trimmed the overhang with a nail clipper, or just used a file in a downward motion.
Quoting taKENheart:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)