Group Home
What are your plans for this week?
by on Jun. 16, 2014 at 7:11 AM
Replies (91-94):
campingmomof4
by Bronze Member on Jun. 20, 2014 at 7:37 AM

I only lve about an hour from Lancaster County.   My oldest daughter went to college in that area.  We use to have our camper on a seasonal campgrounds in Lancaster County.  So I know the area very well.   I have been to Shady Maple many times.   Great way to feed 4 growing teens.    My kids still talk about eating there on our Mother Day weekends. 

Quoting mrswillie: I love Lancaster. Have you very eaten at Shady Maples?
Quoting campingmomof4:

Going to Lancaster County to Green Dragon

http://www.greendragonmarket.com/index.php

Quoting mrswillie: What are you doing Friday?
Quoting campingmomof4:

I only work 4 days this week.   Took a vacation day for Friday.  Nothing else going on here.

mrswillie
by CeeCee on Jun. 20, 2014 at 8:13 AM
1 mom liked this
Dh goes to New Holland for business ever couple years. He always goes to Shady Maples and always comes home raving about it. I went for the first time last year. Lived it.

Quoting campingmomof4:

I only lve about an hour from Lancaster County.   My oldest daughter went to college in that area.  We use to have our camper on a seasonal campgrounds in Lancaster County.  So I know the area very well.   I have been to Shady Maple many times.   Great way to feed 4 growing teens.    My kids still talk about eating there on our Mother Day weekends. 

Quoting mrswillie: I love Lancaster. Have you very eaten at Shady Maples?
Quoting campingmomof4:

Going to Lancaster County to Green Dragon

http://www.greendragonmarket.com/index.php

Quoting mrswillie: What are you doing Friday?
Quoting campingmomof4:

I only work 4 days this week.   Took a vacation day for Friday.  Nothing else going on here.

alf2651
by Amanda on Jun. 21, 2014 at 10:55 PM

We did a whole bunch of nothing this week. We went swimming on Monday, DD went over to a friend's house after we looked at houses on Wednesday and then we kind of lazed around the house on Friday. We did go into town today and visit BIL, and tomorrow there's a baby shower.

mrswillie
by CeeCee on Jun. 22, 2014 at 7:56 AM
Are you looking to buy a house?

Quoting alf2651:

We did a whole bunch of nothing this week. We went swimming on Monday, DD went over to a friend's house after we looked at houses on Wednesday and then we kind of lazed around the house on Friday. We did go into town today and visit BIL, and tomorrow there's a baby shower.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. deccaf
  2. SweetLuci
  3. egyptian_mommy
  4. mrswillie
  5. TigerofMu
  6. jconney80