Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I dont remember if it was this group I posted my bank issues and someone.... many people suggested Dave Ramsey. Now I am just wondering can you do step 2 and step 1 at the same time? We have a CC that will go up in interest and we need to start making double payments now before we go into the hole worse than we are. I was just wondering if for 8 months we can do the $1,000 emergency funds as well as doubling up on payments?

I did several scenarios that it will work if we did both at the same time and still have more than enough to left over for everything else.

Proud mommy of 1 special angel and 2 boys :-)
by on Jun. 17, 2014 at 3:22 PM
Replies (21-26):
Gabbysmom615
by Kira on Jun. 18, 2014 at 6:45 PM

oh my im no help sorry

elasmimi
by Ruby Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 7:18 PM

Not familiar with his system.

childofgod04
by Platinum Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 9:16 PM

You're welcome! I just noticed I said clurse instead of class lol.. Not sure how that happened.

Quoting JRSMOM0621:

Awesome thanks :)

Quoting childofgod04:

I am familiar with his system as we use it and have taken his Financial Peace clurse. I don't see why not in my opinion. It will help you get back on track in the long run.

JRSMOM0621
by Member on Jun. 20, 2014 at 6:56 AM

lol I didnt even really notice.

Quoting childofgod04:

You're welcome! I just noticed I said clurse instead of class lol.. Not sure how that happened.

Quoting JRSMOM0621:

Quoting childofgod04:

I am familiar with his system as we use it and have taken his Financial Peace clurse. I don't see why not in my opinion. It will help you get back on track in the long run.

Proud mommy of 1 special angel and 2 boys :-)
alf2651
by Amanda on Jun. 21, 2014 at 10:56 PM

I'm not really familiar with his system, but I've heard a lot of good things about it.

childofgod04
by Platinum Member on Jun. 23, 2014 at 12:22 AM
That's good

Quoting JRSMOM0621:

lol I didnt even really notice.

Quoting childofgod04:

Quoting JRSMOM0621:

Quoting childofgod04:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)