Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

couponing moms help

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2014 at 10:02 PM
  • 40 Replies
Okay so I've decided to help save a little bit on household spending that I'm gonna start couponing. Any moms on here that coupon? Where are the best websites and places to get coupons? Thanks in advance for any help.
by on Jun. 17, 2014 at 10:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momofsixangels
by Colleen on Jun. 17, 2014 at 10:09 PM

I coupon!! Join coupon groups on fb. Always buy papers in even numbers for when an item is bogo you can use 2 coupons. When in the store look for blinkies.They are machines that spit out coupons.I grab them. They always seem to put that pruduct on sale within a few weeks of the coupons being out. PM at walmart. Im lucky that in fl walmart price matches at their price. For example right now purex laundry soap is b1g2 at walgreens. At my walmart I can take the ad and pm at walmart prices. Pay only 2.63 for 3 bottles of laundry soap. coupons.com is great for coupons also on fb like  brand pages. Sometimes they have coupons too.Some companies you write to will send you coupons.

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Jun. 17, 2014 at 10:10 PM

paid 3 cents for every 4 bottles

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Jun. 17, 2014 at 10:11 PM

got this months ago I was paid 11 cents for each one

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Jun. 17, 2014 at 10:12 PM

all free

ablackdolphin
by Platinum Member on Jun. 17, 2014 at 10:39 PM
I coupon. Get Sun paper non holiday weekends. Yrade coupons if you can. I love couponing at cvs.

Sone stores allow one store coupon and one mfg coupon on the same one item purchased
ablackdolphin
by Platinum Member on Jun. 17, 2014 at 10:40 PM
Welome to the grp btw!
BeachLifeMama
by Silver Member on Jun. 17, 2014 at 10:44 PM
I use krazycouponlady.com, Target.com, coupons.com, and I also have coupon apps.
sunshinepraying
by Platinum Member on Jun. 17, 2014 at 10:46 PM
Great tips!

Quoting momofsixangels:

I coupon!! Join coupon groups on fb. Always buy papers in even numbers for when an item is bogo you can use 2 coupons. When in the store look for blinkies.They are machines that spit out coupons.I grab them. They always seem to put that pruduct on sale within a few weeks of the coupons being out. PM at walmart. Im lucky that in fl walmart price matches at their price. For example right now purex laundry soap is b1g2 at walgreens. At my walmart I can take the ad and pm at walmart prices. Pay only 2.63 for 3 bottles of laundry soap. coupons.com is great for coupons also on fb like  brand pages. Sometimes they have coupons too.Some companies you write to will send you coupons.

sunshinepraying
by Platinum Member on Jun. 17, 2014 at 10:47 PM
How do u manage to get things free or close to free? Boy would that be a huge help!

Quoting momofsixangels:

all free

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Jun. 17, 2014 at 11:01 PM

Quoting sunshinepraying: How do u manage to get things free or close to free? Boy would that be a huge help!
Quoting momofsixangels:

all free

there is another coupon coming up this month in the inserts for 1/1 wet n wild.Use it at dollar tree or walmart and just pay tax. I just keep every coupon I find. The make up one was 1/1 and I used it at dollar tree. A lot of times when a product is bogo you use 2 coupons and its free or close to it. I have had the store pay me to shop. Thats when I get really excited. Also stack coupons. Sometimes a store will have a store coupon. You add a manufacture couon also and its cheap.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)