Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello there!

Posted by on Jun. 18, 2014 at 10:08 AM
  • 54 Replies
1 mom liked this

Re-introducing myself to Cafemom, took a break for a while since I didn't have a reliable computer.  Then I signed back up again last week realizing after the fact that I used my first name and zip code for my screen name; not that I expect any one to stalk me or anything, but better safe than sorry I guess!  So, here we go - third times a charm, right? 

My name is Sara, I am 36 and from coastal Maine.  My DH and I have been married a little over 12 years and we have 2 kiddos - Hannah (8) and Nathan (3).  I run a home-based child care as well as being a Senior Consultant with Tastefully Simple.  Tastefully Simple is my "fun job" that allows me a little "adult time", a little extra $$, and a chance to earn trips.  Right now I am in the middle of earning a trip on a cruise to the Bahamas!!

Other than that I love to sing and am a Worship Leader at my church; I love to hike and be outdoors during the summer (as long as it is not too humid); I took up running last summer and looking forward to getting back into it once my DD finishes school and my time frees up a bit.

I think that about covers it, anything else you want to know, just ask!!

Picture for you all:

My son sitting on my lap, my daughter behind us - the other two hooligans are my nephews. We (my mom and I) took the four of them to Boston over Memorial Day weekend while my sister stayed home with my new niece.  This is us on the Duck Tours.

by on Jun. 18, 2014 at 10:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
egyptian_mommy
by Gold Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 4:06 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome to the group and welcome back to CM!
Apr1l
by Platinum Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 5:33 PM
1 mom liked this

hello, welcome back.

momofnatalie
by Lisa on Jun. 18, 2014 at 5:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi and Welcome back!  Your kids are so adorable!  I did the Duck Tour when I was in Boston too.  It was so much fun.

SweetLuci
by Luci on Jun. 18, 2014 at 5:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group. Nice to meet you.

downeastmamax2
by on Jun. 18, 2014 at 8:09 PM
Did they let the kids have a chance to drive when you were in the Charles River? Mine thought that was the coolest thing....

Quoting momofnatalie:

Hi and Welcome back!  Your kids are so adorable!  I did the Duck Tour when I was in Boston too.  It was so much fun.

Whereismymind
by Amanda on Jun. 18, 2014 at 8:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group and back to cafemom

Mygirl30248
by Bronze Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 8:16 PM
1 mom liked this
We live in Maine near the coast too!
aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Jun. 18, 2014 at 8:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Sara!! What a great photo of you guys!! I think that was really smart to change the username!!  what are some of your fave worship songs?

Come check out  Serious Coupon Swappers for swapping, friendship and learn about the many ways to make money online by chatting or using apps!.
http://www.cafemom.com/group/seriouscouponswappers

deedee3849
by Gold Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 8:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome back!!
angieluvsolivia
by Angie on Jun. 18, 2014 at 9:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Gorgeous family!  Welcome back to CM and you couldn't have picked a better group!  Full of fun, smart ladies ready to chat!  My name is Angie by the way, I've been married for over 8 years and have a daughter, Olivia (7) , and son Devin (4).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN