Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Summer camp

Posted by on Jun. 19, 2014 at 10:14 PM
  • 19 Replies

Do your children go to any sort of summer camp?

by on Jun. 19, 2014 at 10:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
charlene_kyle
by Charlene on Jun. 19, 2014 at 10:15 PM

My ds is going to summer camp for the first time this year. He is sooo excited. It is 5 days, 9am til 3pm. He cannot wait.

Whereismymind
by Amanda on Jun. 19, 2014 at 10:43 PM
Nope :)
ablackdolphin
by Platinum Member on Jun. 19, 2014 at 11:10 PM
no
melliburger
by Melli on Jun. 20, 2014 at 12:57 AM

nope

BeachLifeMama
by Silver Member on Jun. 20, 2014 at 3:42 AM
No
bhwrn1
by on Jun. 20, 2014 at 5:34 AM

Yes, a full day day camp 5 days a week.

TheJerseyGirl
by Silver Member on Jun. 20, 2014 at 6:04 AM

nope!

suroundedbyboys
by Bronze Member on Jun. 20, 2014 at 6:09 AM
My ds9 is going to his first overnight camp, it's 4 days 3 nights for cubscouts. Typically it's without parents but since hubs and I are both leaders hubs is attending too:)
Ds6 is also attending a 2 day 3 night camp. His is cubscouts and meant for a parent to attend.
We did day camp last year and I attended all 5 days as a leader, it was soooo hot! Happily letting my husband attend with the boys this year.
brownhoney21
by Ruby Member on Jun. 20, 2014 at 6:13 AM

No.

Mygirl30248
by Bronze Member on Jun. 20, 2014 at 7:12 AM

My DD is going to Soccer Camp & Field Hockey Camp each are a week long at her school.

She was going to Camp Invention but they canceled it. I have a very disappointed DD for that one. 

We also do Taekwondo Camp but it happens to fall on the same week as a yearly trip with her grandmother. Her grandmother rents a cabin for a week on an island (about 2 hours from me + ferry ride). So on that particular week it goes Saturday taekwondo tournament in NH (we live in ME & this will be 3 to 3.5 hours away), after tournament go to ferry (not certain if I'll have to go over with her most likely I will to drop her off), come back to main land, drive home, work Sunday/Monday/Tuesday, took Wednesday off to go get DD off island. Thursday & Friday will be Taekwondo Camp ... yup probably our most insane week all this summer lol 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)