Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what's your answer?

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2014 at 9:05 PM
  • 41 Replies
Okay so out of curiosity what is your least favorite household chore and why? Me personally I'm tied between laundry and dishes because no matter how much of them I do I'm never finished.
by on Jun. 21, 2014 at 9:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ziva65
by Member on Jun. 21, 2014 at 9:07 PM

laundry!

Its.me.Sam.
by Bronze Member on Jun. 21, 2014 at 9:09 PM

cleaning/scrubbing the kitchen floor.

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Jun. 21, 2014 at 9:09 PM

Laundry. With 7 ion the household I have laundry everyday and it never ends

brownhoney21
by Ruby Member on Jun. 21, 2014 at 9:09 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm with you, Laundry and dishes never get done. Thy both are never ending cycle's.

lilmommy1991
by on Jun. 21, 2014 at 9:10 PM
I know right? You can wash every bit of clothes you have in the laundry basket but, you are never done because you still have the clothes on your back you're fixing to take off and bam more laundry.

Quoting Ziva65:

laundry!

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Jun. 21, 2014 at 9:11 PM
Floors I detest them with a dog that sheds like crazy and a preschooler who wants to do everything by himself they are never as clean as I would like
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lilmommy1991
by on Jun. 21, 2014 at 9:11 PM
I hate that too mostly because I have grouted tile all through my house and I have to scrub the grout I can't just mop and it be done.

Quoting Its.me.Sam.:

cleaning/scrubbing the kitchen floor.

Mom2Boys9501
by Member on Jun. 21, 2014 at 9:11 PM
Dishes but luckily my 13 year old likes doing them.
Apr1l
by Platinum Member on Jun. 21, 2014 at 9:12 PM

scrubbing toilets

Ziva65
by Member on Jun. 21, 2014 at 9:12 PM

I have 4 kids. For many years I honestly just packed up the laundry into laundry bags, and brought them to a place ot have it done. It was about $12- bag. The bag was a large garbage bag size. They came back washed and folded, then I just put them in the kids rooms. Well, That place closed. We started doing our own again, and ou PGE and water billed went way up. It takes all day long- we have way too much laundry. I try now to get the kids to do their own, but it doesn't always work :)

Quoting lilmommy1991: I know right? You can wash every bit of clothes you have in the laundry basket but, you are never done because you still have the clothes on your back you're fixing to take off and bam more laundry.
Quoting Ziva65:

laundry!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)