Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wednesday

Posted by on Jun. 25, 2014 at 8:36 AM
  • 16 Replies
Hello Ladies! How are you? What do you have planned for the day?

Have a good one!
by on Jun. 25, 2014 at 8:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hannahsmommy816
by Platinum Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 8:42 AM

gotta do housework, store, post office, library...if i get time and feel ok

wandep
by Pam on Jun. 25, 2014 at 8:56 AM

Well, you know how I was feeling down all last week?? Guess what it was??? My auto immune system was down because I was catching a cold. Yeah I have been sick since yesterday afternoon. :( All in my nose. :( Blah! Been taking meds since yesterday so hopefully it will get rid of it. Today we have a play date with my daughter's best friend at Chick Fil A and some more friends will be coming over later this afternoon. Going to work on cleaning/laundry this morning so I better get busy. Hope you all have a great day!

wandep
by Pam on Jun. 25, 2014 at 9:10 AM
1 mom liked this

Unloaded dishes in dishwasher.

Reloaded dishes in dishwasher.

Shined my sink.

Wiped down stove.

Wiped down counters.

Made my bed.

Picked up hot spot areas.

Started a load of clothes in the wash.

Rebooted towels in the dryer.

Jules_
by Julie on Jun. 25, 2014 at 9:15 AM

I hope to get some more cleaning done today.  I did a lot yesterday.  My husband and two oldest girls are away at camp this week.  Which leaves me and the younger three at home.  Ages 6. 5 and 2.  So I am proud of how much cleaning I am getting done. 

Tonight Kaden has a t-ball game, his last game of the season.

Flaca43
by Ruby Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 9:45 AM
I hope you feel good!

Quoting Hannahsmommy816:

gotta do housework, store, post office, library...if i get time and feel ok

Flaca43
by Ruby Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 9:47 AM
Ugh! I'm sorry. Hope you feel better soon. Maybe a Netti Pot will help!
Enjoy your lunch!

Quoting wandep:

Well, you know how I was feeling down all last week?? Guess what it was??? My auto immune system was down because I was catching a cold. Yeah I have been sick since yesterday afternoon. :( All in my nose. :( Blah! Been taking meds since yesterday so hopefully it will get rid of it. Today we have a play date with my daughter's best friend at Chick Fil A and some more friends will be coming over later this afternoon. Going to work on cleaning/laundry this morning so I better get busy. Hope you all have a great day!

wandep
by Pam on Jun. 25, 2014 at 9:48 AM

Oh thanks. Forgot we had one. LOL Going to go try it. :)

Quoting Flaca43: Ugh! I'm sorry. Hope you feel better soon. Maybe a Netti Pot will help! Enjoy your lunch!
Quoting wandep:

Flaca43
by Ruby Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 9:50 AM
I know how tough it is to clean with little ones. My little ones are 3 and1 and I have to clean and do things in spurts. Different times I have to go back over what I just did because they come behind😅me and play there!😌

Quoting Jules_:

I hope to get some more cleaning done today.  I did a lot yesterday.  My husband and two oldest girls are away at camp this week.  Which leaves me and the younger three at home.  Ages 6. 5 and 2.  So I am proud of how much cleaning I am getting done. 

Tonight Kaden has a t-ball game, his last game of the season.

Flaca43
by Ruby Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 9:51 AM
1 mom liked this
Hope it helps!

Quoting wandep:

Oh thanks. Forgot we had one. LOL Going to go try it. :)

Quoting Flaca43: Ugh! I'm sorry. Hope you feel better soon. Maybe a Netti Pot will help!
Enjoy your lunch!

Quoting wandep:

OBImomma
by Silver Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 9:53 AM
We're just hanging out today. We cleaned the main floor off the house and did all the laundry Monday and tuesday. So today is our break day.

We're going swimming tonight after dh gets home
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN