Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SO of bra post - where do you find your bigger cupped bras?

Posted by on Jun. 25, 2014 at 11:35 AM
  • 14 Replies

I see we have a lot of big boobed moms.  Where do you get your larger sizes?  ISO of a good source for buying them.

by on Jun. 25, 2014 at 11:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
brownhoney21
by Ruby Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 11:53 AM

Lane Bryant, Women With In, Sears, JC penny,and I have found some double D's in the Walmart.

rockinmomto2
by on Jun. 25, 2014 at 11:57 AM

Soma Intimates is my favorite, next to Lane Bryant. I also order online from JC Pennys and Forever Yours Lingerie.

newwifenmom
by Bronze Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 3:11 PM
Lane Bryant
lizzig
by Ruby Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 3:39 PM

i'm a 38DD & have found a wider variety in that size at kohl's.  i also just tried out the genie bra, found it at wm for a good price, & i love it.  didn't think it would give me any support but so far so good!  i know a few moms on her have posted they haven't had good experience with them but there are others that have.  guess it's all about what your looking for.

SweetLuci
by Luci on Jun. 25, 2014 at 3:57 PM

Biggerbras.com and justmysize.com. and ladygrace.com

Mznaye
by Jo on Jun. 25, 2014 at 3:57 PM
Jcpenny.com

My size isn't sold in the store
egyptian_mommy
by Gold Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 4:03 PM
I got lucky and found some awesome bras at Marshalls. I've found them at TJ Maxx too. I hate that larger ones usually cost a small fortune so I decided to try these places and got lucky.
JessiFaye
by on Jun. 25, 2014 at 4:04 PM

Lane Bryant. I usually shop online. They have a bigger selection there. I wait for their big sales to come around where you buy however many and get one or two free.

JessiFaye
by on Jun. 25, 2014 at 4:05 PM

Ohh, I've never thought to check Marshalls! I don't know why I just assumed they wouldn't have the larger sizes. I'll have to check the next couple times I'm in there and see if I get lucky, too.

Quoting egyptian_mommy: I got lucky and found some awesome bras at Marshalls. I've found them at TJ Maxx too. I hate that larger ones usually cost a small fortune so I decided to try these places and got lucky.

amyjane22
by Amy on Jun. 25, 2014 at 4:07 PM

I do not belong in this post...lol.  I have saggy boobs, but they're certainly not big!  Haha!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)