Group Home

Frozen This and Frozen That

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2014 at 12:22 AM
  • 69 Replies

I'm tired of my DD wanting to watch Frozen, sing the songs, have me braid her hair and help her in dress up clothes.  I know, I'm horrible for saying this, but I would like her to focus on other things other than princesses.  How do they get so obsessed over things? Rant over.

by on Jun. 26, 2014 at 12:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
proudmommy690
by Christa on Jun. 26, 2014 at 12:30 AM
Lol I'm so sorry. My 2yr old is obsessed with Hotel Transylvania and "puppy" (aka Bubble Guppies).

Oh and for the longest time the only way she would go to sleep was by watching the Spongebob Movie over and over.
melliburger
by Melli on Jun. 26, 2014 at 1:17 AM

I want to see the movie again now lol

thefiregoddess
by Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 1:33 AM
I hate the movie. They played let it go at dfs work yesterday.. at 3 in the morning. I about lost it.

They need to let it go and let the freaking song go!
momofnatalie
by Lisa on Jun. 26, 2014 at 2:24 AM

Lol, I know how you feel, we listen to the soundtrack in the car daily and my 4 yr old loves calling herself Elsa.  I think she will probably continue with her Frozen obsession until she finds something else she likes.

aubsmom09
by Erin on Jun. 26, 2014 at 4:42 AM

It's crazy how LO's get obsessed with things.  I bet you are glad you 2 year old doesn't need to watch the Spongebob movie to fall asleep now. 

Quoting proudmommy690: Lol I'm so sorry. My 2yr old is obsessed with Hotel Transylvania and "puppy" (aka Bubble Guppies). Oh and for the longest time the only way she would go to sleep was by watching the Spongebob Movie over and over.

aubsmom09
by Erin on Jun. 26, 2014 at 4:43 AM

It is a good movie, but I am ready for DD to move onto something else. 

Quoting melliburger:

I want to see the movie again now lol

aubsmom09
by Erin on Jun. 26, 2014 at 4:43 AM

Wow, at 3 in the morning?  I would have about lost it too. 

Quoting thefiregoddess: I hate the movie. They played let it go at dfs work yesterday.. at 3 in the morning. I about lost it. They need to let it go and let the freaking song go!

aubsmom09
by Erin on Jun. 26, 2014 at 4:44 AM

Yep, my DD calls herself Elsa too.  I agree that my DD will continue to have an obsession with Frozen until she finds something else that she likes. 

Quoting momofnatalie:

Lol, I know how you feel, we listen to the soundtrack in the car daily and my 4 yr old loves calling herself Elsa.  I think she will probably continue with her Frozen obsession until she finds something else she likes.

kmencl3210
by Bronze Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 4:46 AM
My middle one was obsessed with oso for a while.... Drove me insane. After I watched like 2 episodes of house while he was playing in the living room he became obsessed with it strangely enough (when an episode ended he'd run and hand me the remote yelling "oh no! House!" And come running in the room yelling "house" if he heard it come on, or my favorite at the end of every episode "hat harry! Mama hat harry!"Hahaha). Ateast it was a show i liked ;)

He's a very very weird child
aubsmom09
by Erin on Jun. 26, 2014 at 4:51 AM

House was a great show. Did your DS watch the whole House episode in one sitting?  Sounds like he liked figuring out the complicated medical cases. 

Quoting kmencl3210: My middle one was obsessed with oso for a while.... Drove me insane. After I watched like 2 episodes of house while he was playing in the living room he became obsessed with it strangely enough (when an episode ended he'd run and hand me the remote yelling "oh no! House!" And come running in the room yelling "house" if he heard it come on, or my favorite at the end of every episode "hat harry! Mama hat harry!"Hahaha). Ateast it was a show i liked ;) He's a very very weird child

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. deccaf
  2. SweetLuci
  3. egyptian_mommy
  4. mrswillie
  5. TigerofMu
  6. jconney80