• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so much to do & so little time!

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:01 PM
  • 28 Replies

here's my to do list this week before the kids & i leave for ohio on thursday.

get oil change & tire rotation

buy new jack & wiperblades (last time i had a flat the van rolled off my jack, bending it beyond repair)

take boxes to goodwill

take recycling

pay cable

refurbish minutes on my phone

buy a few more food items for the trip (not stopping for food but doing a picnic at a rest stop)

wash clothes

pack

clean (want the apartment to be spotless so i can see just how good a job hubby does on his own for a few weeks ;o)

get $ from hubby (since he's the $ maker he's giving me the gas money for trip & i'll use my money for everything else while there)

get grad/b-day gift for my niece

transfer $ into checking

my son will still have gymnastics on monday & they'll both have music lessons that day as well.  it's going to be a busy week!

what's going on for you this week?

by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Whereismymind
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:38 PM
That is a lot !! Good luck
aubsmom09
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 4:09 PM

Sounds like you have quite a bit to do.  I hope everything goes smoothly and the drive goes well.

wandep
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 4:39 PM

Have fun!!

Let's see....I need to get my blood work on Monday morning. Tuesday just hanging at the house working on cleaning and laundry. Wednesday probably water aerobics and lunch with mil. I also have to pack the kids suitcases for the weekend. Thursday dad is coming down to pick the kids up for the weekend. I am going to go weigh in at weight watchers and do water aerobics. That afternoon I have my acupuncture apt. Friday, dh and I will be hanging at home.  Saturday and Sunday hopefully dh will finish painting the bathroom. :)

lizzig
by Ruby Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 4:42 PM

sounds like you have a busy week too!

i like that it seems you & your mil have a good relationship.  i don't even know mine, she lives in mexico, but i don't think we'd have a close relationship if i did.  i kinda get the impression that she feels i trapped her son.

Quoting wandep:

Have fun!!

Let's see....I need to get my blood work on Monday morning. Tuesday just hanging at the house working on cleaning and laundry. Wednesday probably water aerobics and lunch with mil. I also have to pack the kids suitcases for the weekend. Thursday dad is coming down to pick the kids up for the weekend. I am going to go weigh in at weight watchers and do water aerobics. That afternoon I have my acupuncture apt. Friday, dh and I will be hanging at home.  Saturday and Sunday hopefully dh will finish painting the bathroom. :)

wandep
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 4:44 PM

Yes, we have a great relationship. She has two son's and I married her baby. :) The other son isn't married and doesn't have any kids. We have her only 2 grandkids. LOL 

Quoting lizzig:

sounds like you have a busy week too!

i like that it seems you & your mil have a good relationship.  i don't even know mine, she lives in mexico, but i don't think we'd have a close relationship if i did.  i kinda get the impression that she feels i trapped her son.

Quoting wandep:

Have fun!!

brownhoney21
by Ruby Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 4:45 PM

Packing to go to my brother on Thursday .

lil_mama06
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 4:47 PM

My birthday is tomorrow....And just puttering around the house....

lizzig
by Ruby Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 4:52 PM
1 mom liked this

well happy early birthday mama!  hope you have a great one!

Quoting lil_mama06:

lil_mama06
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 4:56 PM

Thank you....No matter what happens tomorrow it'll be a GREAT birthday....#1 my great nephew is with his mama and #2 Bowe Bergdahl is free.....A VERY great day.....  

Quoting lizzig:

well happy early birthday mama!  hope you have a great one!

Quoting lil_mama06:

GypsiSky
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 5:30 PM

We're going on a working vacation for a few days at the end of the week.

have fun on your trip!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)