Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do I really need to know how much your love your husband? EVERY DAY??

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2014 at 8:18 AM
  • 76 Replies

OMG...FB friends' consistent and annoying status update about how much she loves her DH .  BARF!!!

"What did I do to deserve you Bob? 

Every day you inspire me, guide me, love me and appreciate me in ways I did not know I could be.

Thank you you so much for the wonderful massage last night, you are the best.

To the best dad in the world, thank you for being you.

by on Jul. 2, 2014 at 8:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nichole_erin
by Member on Jul. 2, 2014 at 8:25 AM
That's annoying, but not quite as bad as the girl I know... It's a common occurrence to see her or her husband posting things like "you were so amazing last night baby, can't wait for round two tonight." Or the non stop flood of pics they post of each other saying "look at my sexy hubby/wife" they're self obsessed and a little pervy.
Hannahsmommy816
by Platinum Member on Jul. 2, 2014 at 8:31 AM

wow some ppl are out of control!

notjstanothrmom
by Bronze Member on Jul. 2, 2014 at 8:33 AM
1 mom liked this
You know what's even worse? When they post that stuff and their husband is known to hit her and is a total loser overall... and it's on their shared profile because they don't trust one another.
mylilsunshine
by New Member on Jul. 2, 2014 at 8:34 AM
Haha, yup that's really annoying. They're either attention wh*res or it's a front on their marriage. Because countless times I've seen, "God gave me the man of my dreams and everday is a blessing to share my life with you, you complete me." Then in a week it's, "I hope he rots in hell. He was a piece of $h!t who treated me wrong."
Hmm, what happened. They sounded like the perfect couple. LOL.
mom2jessnky
by on Jul. 2, 2014 at 9:12 AM
3 moms liked this

I hate that, the couple people that I know that did it had asshole husbands so I automatically think people that do that are trying to sell something that isn't there. Like they think if they post their BS enough it will become true...

AnnieGoolaheey
by Member on Jul. 2, 2014 at 9:15 AM
2 moms liked this
I always think that's a front. Most people who post stuff like that constantly have miserable marriages.
shansa3fan
by New Member on Jul. 2, 2014 at 9:18 AM

Ugh! I hate that too. I can understand their wedding anniversary, his birthday, Father's Day but all this randon crap makes me want to barf! It's almost like they're trying to convince themselves. Our daughter is 20 and has a horrible boyfriend. Everyday she's telling her fb world just how much she loves him. Makes us shake our heads and again, barf.

Angela4boys
by Gold Member on Jul. 2, 2014 at 9:35 AM
1 mom liked this
I would rather see that, than the couple that has their fights via Facebook statuses...hate that.
deccaf
by Silver Member on Jul. 2, 2014 at 10:13 AM
1 mom liked this

In my experience, the louder the professions of love, the rockier the relationship.

Tigress22304
by on Jul. 2, 2014 at 10:14 AM

this is my sister and her husband-like, I get it, you two are in love with each other! Great! Happy for you!! but just take it down a notch or two!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)