Group Home

Holy smokes! I just won a gift basket worth over $1,100!! *Updated with prize list*

Posted by on Jul. 13, 2014 at 6:31 PM
  • 83 Replies
6 moms liked this

And I have no diea whats in in past a state inspection sticker lol!! I entered yesterday at our town faire and bought 6 tickets for $5. There were 5 different baskets all worth over $1,000 to win and i put all 6 of my tickets on whatever basket 2 was because i was it came with an inspection sticker and i just bought that truck over the weekend. Never expected to win so i didn't pay much mroe attention then that to it. Well they called me at 4 while i was out and said i won and can get it tomorrow morning! So excited but i cant for the life of me remember what the heck i won lol!! $1,100 of anything is pretty darn good though :)

Ok so here is what is inside

My $40 state inspection sticker

An Android tablet 8 in screen ($100-150 value i think)

4 all day + rental gear passes to paintball ($100+ value)

4 passes to Liquid Planet water water in Candia, NH (no idea the value of this its just wrist bands if it includes the zipline and other stuff this could be over $200)

Gift card to Strikers Bowling alley in town for 4 ppl 2 games plus shoes

5 coupons for free pints of Ben & Jerry's ice cream

6 tickets to the Music Hall in Portsmouth, NH ( Which i think has been converted to a cool movie theater) ($50 value)

2 lift tickets to Pat's Peak good until end of 2015 season ($100 value)

4 passes to Captain's Cove's Mini golf

$20 to Moe's subs

$15 to hannaford grocery

$25 to market basket grocery

$40 Pine's seafood

4 pack of passes to Conway scenic railroad ($88 value)

4 passes to old sturbridge village ($64 value)

4 redbox rentals

4 trail passes to Squam Lakes Natural Science center (no idea on value)

2 tickets to Castle in clouds Moultonborough nh ($32 value)

$80 Heart of Brooklynn Photography includes cd of session

4 passes to Charming Fair farms in Candis Nh ($68 value)

$25 freemonth Pizza

So we have tons of awesome stuff to do all summer long!!! Only thing we won't use is the paint ball passes so i may try to trade those on craigslist for something else

by on Jul. 13, 2014 at 6:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
powow65
by kimmy on Jul. 13, 2014 at 6:34 PM
1 mom liked this
Omg!!!!! Major kudos hun!!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
anotherandree
by Inga on Jul. 13, 2014 at 6:34 PM
1 mom liked this
Nice!
nebcutie
by Member on Jul. 13, 2014 at 6:41 PM
1 mom liked this
You have to update! That is awesome!
taKENheart
by Platinum Member on Jul. 13, 2014 at 6:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Yay...happy dance!

proudmommy690
by Christa on Jul. 13, 2014 at 6:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Awesome! Congrats
lasombrs
by Sara on Jul. 13, 2014 at 6:58 PM

I am trying to rack my brain and remember what i saw lol. all 5 baskets are jumbled together in my mind. i know lots of various theme park and minor league baseball team tickets but i dont know which might be in our basket. I think it had a hannaford grocery gift cert but no idea the value. We have a walmart distribution center in town and they always donate goods to stuff like this. I know the boy scouts were doing a silent auction and had a nook they donated but that was a different table then this. Its driving me and my husband insane trying to think! If only we were out of the state at the time and could have run over and gotten it ebfore they cleaned up their tent today. Now i have to wait until 8 am tomorrow! Ugh lol

Quoting nebcutie: You have to update! That is awesome!

godsgirl26
by ♥Charmaine♥ on Jul. 13, 2014 at 7:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Sweet :)

nebcutie
by Member on Jul. 13, 2014 at 7:09 PM
Lol it would drive me nuts! My dh would be checking if there was anything posted on a event website, is there a facebook event they could have posted in.

Quoting lasombrs:

I am trying to rack my brain and remember what i saw lol. all 5 baskets are jumbled together in my mind. i know lots of various theme park and minor league baseball team tickets but i dont know which might be in our basket. I think it had a hannaford grocery gift cert but no idea the value. We have a walmart distribution center in town and they always donate goods to stuff like this. I know the boy scouts were doing a silent auction and had a nook they donated but that was a different table then this. Its driving me and my husband insane trying to think! If only we were out of the state at the time and could have run over and gotten it ebfore they cleaned up their tent today. Now i have to wait until 8 am tomorrow! Ugh lol

Quoting nebcutie: You have to update! That is awesome!

Mznaye
by Jo on Jul. 13, 2014 at 7:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Enjoy the basket and update us!
aidensmomma508
by Wendy on Jul. 13, 2014 at 9:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Congrats take a pic

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. SweetLuci
  2. deccaf
  3. Charizma77
  4. Jules_
  5. ceciliam
  6. mom2jessnky