Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hate when this happens

Posted by on Jul. 20, 2014 at 7:29 AM
  • 50 Replies
I received an email today from Delta Airlines. The flight dh and I are booked on from Dulles International to JFK has been changed from 10am to 6am! That means we now have to make it to the airport at about 4am. Ugh...I will make a call the hotel to make sure the shuttle runs that early.

But hey...I guess I rather it be moved earlier than later since we am getting on a cruise in NYC.
by on Jul. 20, 2014 at 7:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mznaye
by Jo on Jul. 20, 2014 at 7:33 AM
That means the trip gets started early! How many more days before you leave?
mrswillie
by CeeCee on Jul. 20, 2014 at 7:36 AM
A little over a month. I can't wait!

Quoting Mznaye: That means the trip gets started early! How many more days before you leave?
Mznaye
by Jo on Jul. 20, 2014 at 7:41 AM
I am excited for you! I want to go on a cruise with my ds

Quoting mrswillie: A little over a month. I can't wait!

Quoting Mznaye: That means the trip gets started early! How many more days before you leave?
mrswillie
by CeeCee on Jul. 20, 2014 at 7:53 AM
We were originally going to buy transportation from JFK to the port from Carnival but since we are getting there so early, I am thinking about heading to Time Square before the port. I have ridden the subway from JFK to Time Square before but I am now Bloomington to get from Time Square to the port.

Quoting Mznaye: I am excited for you! I want to go on a cruise with my ds

Mznaye
by Jo on Jul. 20, 2014 at 8:01 AM
How much time will you have to spend at Times Square?

Quoting mrswillie: We were originally going to buy transportation from JFK to the port from Carnival but since we are getting there so early, I am thinking about heading to Time Square before the port. I have ridden the subway from JFK to Time Square before but I am now Bloomington to get from Time Square to the port.

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Jul. 20, 2014 at 8:08 AM

That is way early. But hope you have fun!

mrswillie
by CeeCee on Jul. 20, 2014 at 8:18 AM
We are getting in at 7am. The ship leaves about 4pm however we can usually start boarding around noon. I would be ok getting to the ship about 2pm.

Quoting Mznaye: How much time will you have to spend at Times Square?

Quoting mrswillie: We were originally going to buy transportation from JFK to the port from Carnival but since we are getting there so early, I am thinking about heading to Time Square before the port. I have ridden the subway from JFK to Time Square before but I am now Bloomington to get from Time Square to the port.

Mznaye
by Jo on Jul. 20, 2014 at 8:49 AM
Oh cool! Sightseeing! Enjoy it

Quoting mrswillie: We are getting in at 7am. The ship leaves about 4pm however we can usually start boarding around noon. I would be ok getting to the ship about 2pm.

Quoting Mznaye: How much time will you have to spend at Times Square?

TheJerseyGirl
by Silver Member on Jul. 20, 2014 at 8:56 AM

BOO! That's gonna be a LOOOONNG day..lol.

mrswillie
by CeeCee on Jul. 20, 2014 at 9:01 AM
Yes, but I think we are going to Hell's kitchen for lunch before getting on the ship.

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

BOO! That's gonna be a LOOOONNG day..lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)