Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm so excited!

Posted by on Jul. 20, 2014 at 10:21 PM
  • 78 Replies
3 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

I've got my first pumpkin on the vine... With several more "female" flowers that look to start growing pumpkins soon. Usually I have almost no luck with pumpkins, so I'm psyched to be getting them this year.

What are you excited about this week?
by on Jul. 20, 2014 at 10:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ScrChk23
by Gold Member on Jul. 20, 2014 at 10:23 PM

Yay!!  I am excited about my birthday this week!

SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Jul. 20, 2014 at 10:24 PM
Hey, happy birthday! When is yours? I will be 32 on the 27th. :-) Do you have plans to celebrate?

Quoting ScrChk23:

Yay!!  I am excited about my birthday this week!

Apr1l
by Platinum Member on Jul. 20, 2014 at 10:30 PM
We have two on ours man is that plant ever big! It has wrapped itself up and around some of our sunflowers, its really invasive
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
earthangel1967
by on Jul. 20, 2014 at 10:31 PM

congratulationspumpkin pieway to go Congrats way to go on your pumpkin... do you have special plans for it once it's grown? A jackolantern or pie or such? 

View Full Size Image YVONNE

earthangel1967
by on Jul. 20, 2014 at 10:36 PM

I'm excited that we got to have a nice visit out to eat and to play mini putt putt golf with some of our adult kids and we got to take our 22 yr old daughter with us up to Northern Michigan to visit my parents on the lake this weekend too and are having a nice visit (we have to leave to go home early early tomorrow morning)... also I am making  the most of savoring every second of time with my dh Todd the rest of this week before he sees the surgeon again on the 24th becuase he had gone back to work too early after his surgery and his pain was getting extremely over the top worst fast because of it so they had to do emergency cat scan and xray to see if he needed to go back into hospital or surgery and  luckily he didn't but they said he went back to work too soon so had to stay home from work until at least the 24th when they will check him again to see if he is ready... he is doing all he can (sighhh tsk tsk tsk) to PROVE he is beyond ready which doesnt impress me it just worries me but that's how he is... so anyway we are making most of our time together before more than likely they will give him permission to go back to work night of the 24th.. we'll go on some more dates before then too, not exactly sure what yet but we always have nice time no matter what we do or even don't do together. : ) 

View Full Size Image YVONNE

Mznaye
by Jo on Jul. 20, 2014 at 11:06 PM
Second week of going to work at 7a
Mznaye
by Jo on Jul. 20, 2014 at 11:07 PM
Keep showing us pictures of the pumpkins as they grow
LifeCafe42
by on Jul. 20, 2014 at 11:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Exciting!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jconney80
by Platinum Member on Jul. 20, 2014 at 11:51 PM
Yay!! Exciting! I have a few teeny tiny watermelons
melliburger
by Melli on Jul. 21, 2014 at 1:21 AM

that's awesome!

I'm excited to meet my new nephew this week.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)