Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is your purse off limits to your SO?

Posted by on Jul. 21, 2014 at 7:52 AM
  • 177 Replies

Does he have to ask before he goes in your purse? Or do you not care?

My DH will not go through my purse.  If ne needs something out of it, he brings it to me.  I've never told him NOT t go through it and I really don't care.

ETA: What's the oddest thing in your purse?

by on Jul. 21, 2014 at 7:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrswillie
by CeeCee on Jul. 21, 2014 at 8:01 AM
We are the same way.
OliviaW.
by Silver Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 8:03 AM

We're the same way. Unless I'm driving he'll not go through it, and the only time he will is to get my phone if it rings.

thefiregoddess
by Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 8:04 AM
I don't own a purse. Df carrys my cards and things in his wallet, a side effect of me being put in a wheelchair.

I just asked df the question, he said he'd bring it to me because a purse is someone's private business.
Mom2Boys9501
by Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 8:04 AM
He will not go through it. He always brings it to me. The boys needed money last night and my purse was in the truck and he had to get in it. Told Me later he hated it.
nebcutie
by Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 8:07 AM
1 mom liked this
Dh says there are to many places the stuff could be and it is faster to just bring it to me.
TheCupcakeMom
by New Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 8:33 AM

He asks, which I appreciate and most of the time he gets frustrated trying to find something (because it's "too messy") so he just brings it over to me anyways...... but I do not care. It's not like I have anything to hide. There is makeup, my wallet, sunglasses and some kid stuff.... that's it. 

powow65
by kimmy on Jul. 21, 2014 at 8:36 AM
LMFGDAO!!!!
I tell DH, "you need something go through the big mess! Have fun!"
He doesn't.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Flaca43
by Ruby Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 8:37 AM
I don't mind, but he'll always give it to me to take something out.
elasmimi
by Ruby Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 8:38 AM

I don't really care, but he doesn't like to look through it, he will usually bring it to me.

lilmama31709
by Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 8:38 AM
1 mom liked this
My DH won't go through my purse, if I tell him something he needs is in there, he'll just bring the bag toe and ask me to get it. I don't have any problem with him going in there, it's just to him "You don't go through any woman's purse or any man's wallet." His brothers and father are the same way.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)