Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Good detangling spray

Posted by on Jul. 21, 2014 at 11:38 AM
  • 37 Replies

Does anyone know any good brand of detangling spray? My older daughter has hair a few inches past her shoulders and it is a fight every morning to get her to brush it or for me to brush it. I have told her many times that if she would let me put it up in a braid or something at night it would be a lot easier to manage in the mornings, but she refuses to, she says that she doesn't want it. We will be getting her hair cut a little ina  few months, but even then it is still a fight. We do have some detangling spray but it doesn't seem to work good on her hair.  Any help would be apprciated.

by on Jul. 21, 2014 at 11:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Leelee1008
by Alicia on Jul. 21, 2014 at 11:39 AM

I use Johnson & Johnson detangling spray on DD it works well.. Walmart has an equate brand that is really good too

othermom
by Ruby Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 11:42 AM

Quoting Leelee1008:

I use Johnson & Johnson detangling spray on DD it works well.. Walmart has an equate brand that is really good too

Thanks I will try those

egyptian_mommy
by Gold Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 12:22 PM
I think the one we use is Suave. My girls have curly hair and that works for them.
lovemysnugbugs
by Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 12:26 PM
I use Just for Me hair milk for my daughter. It's the best one we've tried. I also put a leave in conditioner in her hair after washing it that helps keep it manageable.
suziejax
by Platinum Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 12:39 PM

Johnson & Johnson 

MixedCooke
by Silver Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 12:58 PM
I bought some awesome detangling brushes from Amazon that work on wet or dry hair
Madelaine
by Ruby Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 1:00 PM

For me the Johnson and Johnson one works the best

othermom
by Ruby Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 1:21 PM

Quoting lovemysnugbugs: I use Just for Me hair milk for my daughter. It's the best one we've tried. I also put a leave in conditioner in her hair after washing it that helps keep it manageable.

Will have to try leave in conditioner

deccaf
by Silver Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 1:34 PM

Original Sprout is good, and smells great!  A cheaper one that works good is Suave.  The double Dutch apple smell is good.

ablackdolphin
by Platinum Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 1:37 PM
California baby
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)