Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Not liking any man outside of family right now.

Posted by on Jul. 21, 2014 at 4:53 PM
  • 31 Replies

I'd been trying to find a place for my outside kitty that sort of adopted us as her family. I want her to have a warm home for winter, it's obvious she was an indoor kitty at one point in time. 

The Humane Center said they couldn't keep her.

My ex said they'd take her as soon as they got their new apartment. That fizzled out.

A cat foster father from Ohio said in one to two weeks he'd take her. It's been over that.

My insurance adjuster said he'd call if he was interested. It's been a week and he hasn't called. Does that mean he's not interested? I don't know. 

I know it's only July, but I want her to have a loving home as soon as possible. It's not fair! I want to keep her, but I know it won't work out, two is our limit and we have two. 

I just want someone who can give her a loving home to man up and say I'll come get her by this date, and then get her by that date. Is that too hard or what???

by on Jul. 21, 2014 at 4:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Wish2Be
by Michelle on Jul. 21, 2014 at 5:38 PM

I have an issue with my newest cat edition right now...she keeps attacking my older cat and we need to find the newest cat a new home, but no one wants her either. :(

AllofFive19
by Bronze Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 6:57 PM

I'm sorry.

Quoting Wish2Be:

I have an issue with my newest cat edition right now...she keeps attacking my older cat and we need to find the newest cat a new home, but no one wants her either. :(

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Jul. 21, 2014 at 7:08 PM

awww..I hope you find a home for the poor baby.

SweetLuci
by Luci on Jul. 21, 2014 at 7:42 PM

Sounds like no one really want to take on a cat, but doesn't want to hurt your feeling by saying so.

momofnatalie
by Lisa on Jul. 21, 2014 at 7:46 PM

That must be so hard.  I hope you will be able to find a new home for this poor cat.

lil_mama06
by Brian's Lil Vixen on Jul. 21, 2014 at 7:52 PM

Hope you find a home for her....

AllofFive19
by Bronze Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 10:40 PM
The damndest thing is I didn't even offer until they said they would love to have a cat like her. She's friendly, front declawed, she will walk with you on her own, and everyone says she's beautiful. She's mostly (if not all) Siamese.

Quoting SweetLuci:

Sounds like no one really want to take on a cat, but doesn't want to hurt your feeling by saying so.

Charizma77
by Carissa on Jul. 21, 2014 at 10:47 PM

That's sad, I'd take her if I lived closer

powow65
by kimmy on Jul. 21, 2014 at 10:50 PM
I'm sorry to hear that Hun.
Ever tried Craigslist?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
proudmommy690
by Christa on Jul. 21, 2014 at 10:50 PM
Sad. Why can't you keep her?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN