Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I had a nightmare I was pregnant

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:01 AM
  • 27 Replies
Lol, would that be a good dream or nightmare for you where your life is right now?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AzariahsMother
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:06 AM

It wouldn't be a bad thing. 

wandep
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:27 AM

Not sure?...I'm 44 years old, on Enbrel(Very strong meds), and have psoriasis/arthritis issues. LOL My kids are already 8 and 10 years old. 

mom2jessnky
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:31 AM

Nightmare for me.

Manth
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:33 AM

It would be a major nightmare.  I'm 50, had a tubal ligation 18 years ago and I'm on some medications that I can't stop (or I risk death) that are powerful teratogens.  My choice would be abortion (which I hate the thought of), give birth to a badly deformed child who would be unlikely to survive or go off the meds (I've tried alternatives and had seriously awful side effects from them) and run the risk of dying before the baby could safely arrive anyway.  No good choices out of those options.

deccaf
by Silver Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:45 AM
Nightmare. I've been fixed!
SweetLuci
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:48 AM

Nightmare. My boys are grown and gone. Helping raise my now 14 year old dgd. I just don't think I could start over with a little one.

momkaribg
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:49 AM
Nightmare. I have (3) active boys and work full time. I'm tired haha
IncognitoOne
by Angela on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:55 AM

In the middle.

We'd be ok with it. But it would suck because our house is tiny and I already have two in one room...the other room is too small for two.

amichelle28
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:58 AM
I am pregnant and I was not thrilled when I found out. I'm happy now but I want to get my tubes tied after she is born. 28 and two kids is a good stopping point for me although my husband would love more.
powow65
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:02 AM
Holy sh**!

I keep having a same dream (had it almost 2years ago after I found out my aunt passed away) I was talking to my (yes dead aunt) & when I was talking to her, all my teeth started to fall out my mouth filled with blood.

Idfk wtf that means?!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)