• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Last time you ate out minus kids?

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:32 AM
  • 54 Replies

When was the last time you ate out with dh or a friend, and didn't have kids with you? Where you could sit and enjoy adult company without interruptions?

e3030efa7f0d0e87_lunch-out.xxxlarge_1.jpg

by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
othermom
by Ruby Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:35 AM

earlier this month for our anniversary.

mom2jessnky
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:43 AM

I don't remember, but my kids are bigger and well behaved so we have no issues going out to eat. I have a better time when my kids are with me, but I'm one of those weirdos that prefers to be around my kids.

othermom
by Ruby Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:51 AM

Quoting mom2jessnky:

I don't remember, but my kids are bigger and well behaved so we have no issues going out to eat. I have a better time when my kids are with me, but I'm one of those weirdos that prefers to be around my kids.

My kids behave well too so we don't go out with out them very often. We usually do a date night 3-4 times a year and the kids stay with my dad and stepmom while we go out

IncognitoOne
by Angela on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:04 AM

Saturday!

DH and I ate at Longhorn Steakhouse. It was nice...so nice. Except he played solitare on his phone the whole time, so I chatted with SimplyEnchated the whole time, lol. I sent her this picture:

Minus the fact that he's horrible at holding a conversation, it was nice to eat without worrying about how the kids are behaving, how loud they're talking, and the fact that they have to use the bathroom ever 5 minutes.

mom2jessnky
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:05 AM

When we go up to visit my parents I'll leave the girls with them while DH and I go out for a bit. But that's not so much me saying I need time away from them, as it is the girls are having fun and don't want to go anywhere.

Quoting othermom:

Quoting mom2jessnky:

My kids behave well too so we don't go out with out them very often. We usually do a date night 3-4 times a year and the kids stay with my dad and stepmom while we go out

lil_mama06
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:06 AM

Once a week...

Madelaine
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:18 AM

A long time ago!

SweetLuci
by on Jul. 24, 2014 at 3:56 AM

You think that's weird?

Quoting mom2jessnky:

bhwrn1
by on Jul. 24, 2014 at 5:32 AM

Cannot even remember!

MamaJane
by on Jul. 24, 2014 at 7:05 AM
Tom and I went out with some friends back in may or so. I think that was the last time.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)