• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Well, that's it! I wanna go home!

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:47 AM
  • 5 Replies

No water pressure here at work today.  Which means no coffee for the general population.  We can get cold tap water, at low pressure, but our coffee system works through a different filtration system.  As does our filtered cold water and hot water.  So there is no way to make coffee, no way to get drinking water (tap water in the office is kind of gross), and no tea, etc.

Luckily, I have a Keurig in my office, which means I can take that low-pressure, un-tasty tap water and make my own coffee and tea.  But, I have no drinking water.  And I've been doing so good pushing the water!

I WON'T have soda, I won't!  I really want it, and it's a great excuse, but also empty calories!

How's the coffee situation in your life today?

Visit Investors!

by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Beachdeprived
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:57 AM

I think that is definetley a sign to go home and go back to bed! Thankfully no issues with our water at work today and I had a wonderful cup of coffee when I got in 4 hours ago and I have my cup of water right here too...not to rub it in or anything! LOL

momkaribg
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:58 AM
I never drink coffee lol
deccaf
by Silver Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:58 AM
1 mom liked this

That's ok. I have my coffee maker.  And a lot of traffic into my office this morning!

Quoting Beachdeprived:

I think that is definetley a sign to go home and go back to bed! Thankfully no issues with our water at work today and I had a wonderful cup of coffee when I got in 4 hours ago and I have my cup of water right here too...not to rub it in or anything! LOL

Visit Investors!

deccaf
by Silver Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:59 AM

I have tea, too!~

Quoting momkaribg: I never drink coffee lol

Visit Investors!

Hannahsmommy816
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 12:17 PM

i had a jamocha shakes at arby's today, FREE, go to Free Stuff Finder on facebook and there is a picture, only today. love that group!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)