Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I about peed my pants

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:48 AM
  • 62 Replies

I'm helping in the 3 year old class at our church VBS this week. Yesterday one of the little girls sat down next to me and said "my mom has big boobs" and then giggled. Oh the things kids say that their parents will never know! So, what is something funny a child has said to you or something you found out your child said to another adult. Lets have fun with this!

by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hannahsmommy816
by Platinum Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 12:16 PM
1 mom liked this

hahhahah!!

wingsfan1234
by Bronze Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 12:23 PM
1 mom liked this
My 5 year old when telling a substitute in her vpk class where to put their nap mats told her that she sleeps with another little boy instead of next to
Charizma77
by Carissa on Jul. 23, 2014 at 12:30 PM

Lol.  I bet teachers have the best stories to tell and substitutes probably even better stories! 

Quoting wingsfan1234: My 5 year old when telling a substitute in her vpk class where to put their nap mats told her that she sleeps with another little boy instead of next to

deccaf
by Silver Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 12:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Mine is obsessed with my boobs!  She put her head on my leg the other day and told me it was prickly.  I had shaved the day before!!!  Then she said, "That's ok, your boobs are soft!"

sunshinepraying
by Platinum Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 12:45 PM

Oh if only I could remember the stories from when I was teaching..

Charizma77
by Carissa on Jul. 23, 2014 at 12:53 PM

Lol. My 2 yo likes to lay his head on my boobs and hit them. 

Quoting deccaf:

Mine is obsessed with my boobs!  She put her head on my leg the other day and told me it was prickly.  I had shaved the day before!!!  Then she said, "That's ok, your boobs are soft!"

Charizma77
by Carissa on Jul. 23, 2014 at 12:54 PM

I bet there were some good ones! 

Quoting sunshinepraying:

Oh if only I could remember the stories from when I was teaching..

la_bella_vita
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 3:37 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL sounds like something my DD would say

Stevensmomma
by Platinum Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 4:05 PM

Oh that's funny !! My ds has said that to my BFF when he was about four he says to her why don't you have big boobs like mommy ?? Lmao she then tells her maybe one day she will lamo!!

mom2jessnky
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:01 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL.

I was in Target a few days ago with my girls (9 & 11) and my MIL. My oldest picks out this top she likes, it's one of those flowy ones that you wear a cami under (if that makes NO sense I can post a picture). So my MIL looks at my youngest and goes "Do you want that shirt too?" she gets all indignant and says super loud "NO I don't want to look like a HOOKER!!" the whole store went silent... ugh. -_-

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN