Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

she wants to go to school.

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:38 AM
  • 20 Replies

We never did pre school for our kids, I tried to sign my oldest up for Head Start and we met all the requirements, signed up early enough and then he didnt get to go :( He was devastated. My middle child had NO desire to go to school, but I wished that I had tried to put him in pre school, He did Terrible going to Kindergarten.. So now here it is my youngest child my DD is 3, she will be 4 in January.. She REALLY wants to go to school. She wants to ride the bus, and get a book bag and buy school clothes.. 

So I called Head start yesterday, and our site is only open on Weds.. So the woman took my name and number and would forward the message to them.. I will call them anyway come weds and find out what I need to do to get her in.

I am terrifed and dont know how to handle letting her go so young, the bus will pick her up and drop her off.... Help me LOL.

by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kmqw229
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:03 PM
Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lil_mama06
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:06 PM

Lol...www.allinonehomeschool.com   It's free and would give her something to do....Good Luck...

DACIA79
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:30 PM
1 mom liked this
My kids couldn't wait to ride that darn school bus.

My boys both went to preschool and headstart .I don't think that it will be any harder than waiting for kindergarten.

I'm glad they went to preschool both boys did awesome in Kindergarten I think because of it.

Headstart has a open door policy so you can check on her until you feel comfortable.
wandep
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 6:39 PM

Both my kids loved preschool. They learned so much and gave me a break too. :) 

Will she go every day or just a few days? I know my daughter went every day but it was half a days. 

Mznaye
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 6:48 PM
I hope she gets to go
MistressMinerva
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:09 PM

Good Luck!

childofgod04
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:35 PM

Good luck! If she really wants to go then I bet she will love it! :) 

amyjane22
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:18 PM

Goodness....I'd be a mess!

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 10:36 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Jul. 26, 2014 at 12:02 AM

Wow!

Good luck :)

momofnatalie
by on Jul. 26, 2014 at 2:42 AM

Good luck!  My DD started preschool at 3 and she loved it.  It was harder on me than her.  She said goodbye and off she went. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)