Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sunshine...good for the soul :)

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:17 PM
Amy
  • 5 Replies
1 mom liked this

I was feeling sooo crabby this morning.  I had been trying to pay bills and my 2 year old kept pulling the check register, stamps, calculator...EVERYTHING off the desk.  However, when I went outside to put the bills in the mail...the sunshine and nice weather instantly put me in a good mood!  Do you ever have days like that?  It's amazing what some rays will do for you!  So, if you're feeling grouchy in the morning...catch some rays, even if it's just a walk to the mailbox :)

by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
deccaf
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:19 PM
It's proven that sunlight boosts mood. That's why sun lamps are so popular with those affa ted by SAD
momofsixangels
by Colleen on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:21 PM

Yep once in awhile

amyjane22
by Amy on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:24 PM

That's really interesting!

Quoting deccaf: It's proven that sunlight boosts mood. That's why sun lamps are so popular with those affa ted by SAD

BeachLifeMama
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:50 PM
Well, not exactly the sun but I was feeling down yesterday morning. I cried a little when I got in my car and when I turned on the engine a good song was playing that made me feel better. I was glad my dd wasn't with me cause I don't want her to see me cry.
amyjane22
by Amy on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Awww, sorry you were upset, but I'm glad that you had a little glimmer of cheer in your morning.

Quoting BeachLifeMama: Well, not exactly the sun but I was feeling down yesterday morning. I cried a little when I got in my car and when I turned on the engine a good song was playing that made me feel better. I was glad my dd wasn't with me cause I don't want her to see me cry.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)