Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sunday

Posted by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:12 PM
  • 17 Replies

What are you doing today?

by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wandep
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:13 PM

The kids and I went to church, had a nice lunch at home, and we're going to Sam's club shopping later.

Hope everyone has a great day.

chicken13
by Silver Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:23 PM

Last soccer game of the year (3 hrs away).  Which would make you think we will be done with soccer for awhile...right?...nope.  Preseason starts next week.

now we are all just lying around like dead animals....

Mznaye
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:29 PM
We went to church. Next we are going to visit my son's grandparents for a lil while.
AnnaJiang
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:32 PM

My daughter went to church for speech club officer voting. Then she will have her dance class, swimming at night. We are doing laundry, cooking, cleaning pool  .tonight will watch an interactive screen with our business partner to learn how to use social media.

suroundedbyboys
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 2:08 PM
We picked up ds9 this morning from his first sleep over that was not with family. He had a great time though hubs had been apprehensive. After dropping him home with my mom went went to JoAnn fabrics and spent forever trying to pick the right fabric.

Now I am currently in a downward spiral throwing a tantrum to myself that we are having dinner at my inlaws in a few hours. I hate my inlaws ( with good reason), and I'm so irritated that we are having burgers for dinner. My MIL is a decent cook but it has gotten to the point that when every the family is over they make burgers, potato salad, cole slaw etc. They can't grill, it's awful! They constantly flip the burgers and they end up being burned hockey pucks. I already told hubs I didn't want to eat dinner there tonight, I've been working an insane number of hours the last 2 weeks And today was my first down day in 2 weeks. I said no and he didn't listen. I'm angry and getting angrier. We had grilled burgers last night, I don't want to go. I seriously can't handle that woman today.
:end rant; sorry :(
adamsmom0116
by Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 2:32 PM
We got home from vacation around midnight. Today is unpacking and doing laundry. Oh and I probably should buy some groceries.
GypsiSky
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 3:38 PM

Church earlier and now home relaxing with the family

SweetLuci
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 10:31 PM

Church then brunch at a friend's house. Later went shopping and to the library.

powow65
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 10:31 PM
Crocheting.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:31 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Jul. 28, 2014 at 12:10 AM

relaxing .. hanging out on CM ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)