Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Finally-trial date

Posted by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 10:50 PM
  • 29 Replies

The a##hole who murdered my 3 homeless friends goes on trial the end of next month. Praying he is found guilty on all counts of murder

by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 10:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alf2651
by Amanda on Jul. 28, 2014 at 2:56 AM

I'm sorry for your loss. That's terrible what that man did. I hope he's found guilty for that too.

bhwrn1
by on Jul. 28, 2014 at 5:42 AM

Sorry for your loss. I hope you get justice.

mrswillie
by CeeCee on Jul. 28, 2014 at 7:09 AM
Don't be surprised if it is postponed. It is going on a year since my grandson was murdered and they don't go to trial until the end of the year. We had other dates but it was postponed for things such as discovery.
Hannahsmommy816
by Platinum Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 8:07 AM

hugs

aidensmomma508
by Wendy on Jul. 28, 2014 at 8:15 AM

I hope justice is served

lizzig
by Ruby Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 8:30 AM

oh wow!  i didn't hear that they had found who did it.  i do hope that justice is served.

lizzig
by Ruby Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 8:35 AM

that's not surprising.  a high school friend was murdered by his brother & though he admitted doing it, actually bragged to friends about it & was found covered in his brothers blood it still took forever for him to go to trial.  when he did he only got 5-7yrs & was out in 4, for good behavior.

one of my nephews was found in a car with a driver who had drugs on him, unknown to my nephew.  they all went to trial right away & my nephew got 3yrs in jail.  he served 2 & then spent a year in a "half way house".

our judicial system is so messed up!

Quoting mrswillie: Don't be surprised if it is postponed. It is going on a year since my grandson was murdered and they don't go to trial until the end of the year. We had other dates but it was postponed for things such as discovery.

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Jul. 28, 2014 at 9:26 AM

Quoting mrswillie: Don't be surprised if it is postponed. It is going on a year since my grandson was murdered and they don't go to trial until the end of the year. We had other dates but it was postponed for things such as discovery.

Thats horrible!

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Jul. 28, 2014 at 9:26 AM

Thanks ladies. Praying it is

Leelee1008
by Alicia on Jul. 28, 2014 at 10:08 AM

I hope so too, atleast maybe some closure and justice can be brought to your late friends :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN