Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wednesday

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:30 AM
  • 18 Replies
Hello Ladies! How are you today? What are your plans?

Have a great day!☀
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wandep
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:15 AM
1 mom liked this

Working on cleaning and laundry today. MIL is coming over for lunch at CSC. :) Other than that not a whole lot going on today.

deccaf
by Silver Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:20 AM

I am good!

I got a 2 pound loss overnight on the work scale.  I think I drank so much water it flushed my system. 

Today I stopped at Fresh & Easy for some salad fixins and fresh fruits/veggies.  Got that, then hit traffic coming in to work.  Got here just a couple minutes before I am usually here, and of course, people in the other offices are waiting for me to unlock the door. 

Steph is wearing her patch with no problem, just a little bit of hesitation.  "Give me minutes!"  Ok, so I set the timer for 3 or 4 minutes and when it goes off, she puts it on no problem.

You have a great day, too!

mom2jessnky
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:56 AM

I have a doctor's appt this afternoon, that's really all I have planned.

lil_mama06
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:01 AM

I found some motifs for my renewal dress I'm whipping up..(ha ha, working with thread, easier said than done) Using the correct hook and my motif is really small, but when I go up a size it looks wrong...Soo we shall see what happens... 

SweetLuci
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:11 AM

Congrats on the weight loss. Great idea to use the timer.

Quoting deccaf:

I am good!

I got a 2 pound loss overnight on the work scale.  I think I drank so much water it flushed my system. 

Today I stopped at Fresh & Easy for some salad fixins and fresh fruits/veggies.  Got that, then hit traffic coming in to work.  Got here just a couple minutes before I am usually here, and of course, people in the other offices are waiting for me to unlock the door. 

Steph is wearing her patch with no problem, just a little bit of hesitation.  "Give me minutes!"  Ok, so I set the timer for 3 or 4 minutes and when it goes off, she puts it on no problem.

You have a great day, too!

SweetLuci
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:15 AM

What is a renewal dress?

Quoting lil_mama06:

I found some motifs for my renewal dress I'm whipping up..(ha ha, working with thread, easier said than done) Using the correct hook and my motif is really small, but when I go up a size it looks wrong...Soo we shall see what happens... 

SweetLuci
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:17 AM
1 mom liked this

Just hanging out at the pool today and going to lunch at PF Chang's.

lil_mama06
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:22 AM
1 mom liked this

In a couple years (on our 25th wedding anniversary) My husband and I are going to renew our vows...I saw a dress I absolutely adore,don't want to spend 700.00 on it, (which I just might come tax time next year if my motifs look weird) I call it my renewal dress....My motifs aren't exact, but some are close and some will be something else...Here's the dress I adore...

Quoting SweetLuci:

What is a renewal dress?

Quoting lil_mama06:

LifeCafe42
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:23 AM
1 mom liked this
I have to get the dog to the vet for his rabies and do some cleaning but right now lazy time
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lyrick24
by Platinum Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:23 AM
1 mom liked this

gotta do some laundry and dishes. Just relaxing other than that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)