Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Friday!!!

Posted by on Aug. 1, 2014 at 8:22 AM
  • 11 Replies
Hello Ladies! How are you? What do you have planned?

Happy Friday! Have a great day!
by on Aug. 1, 2014 at 8:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
chicken13
by Silver Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 8:28 AM

Dh came home late, then left early....I think he will be back tonight.

its gym day for me...dd wants to go too. 

Other than that....I'd like to get the dh's office emptied and cleaned so he can move back in this weekend.  Practice our piano.  And do some laundry.  That's about it.

childofgod04
by Platinum Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 9:38 AM
1 mom liked this

We are going shopping this evening after DH gets off work but other than that nothing really.

lil_mama06
by Brian's Lil Vixen on Aug. 1, 2014 at 10:06 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm doing pretty good so far...Enjoying my first cuppa java then headed out to water my garden and many plants...Then I'll crochet a few more motifs for my gown,read, then crochet again...lol 

virginiamama71
by on Aug. 1, 2014 at 11:26 AM
1 mom liked this

work - lunch with a friend - laundry and cleaning later tonight

deccaf
by Silver Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 12:05 PM

I am great!  Weigh in and I am 2 pounds down!  Yay for water flushing out all the bad!  I have to get work done, get DD, get dinner done, get house cleaned.

We have someone coming tomorrow to estimate cost for new cabinets, so need to get all the kitchen cleaning stuff done tonight instead of tomorrow (you know the weekend cleaning).  Then have to make sure to get snack stuff for DD and her playdate for Sunday.  The child eats nothing, so hard to pick out healthy snacks, but I'll do my best.

Mznaye
by Jo on Aug. 1, 2014 at 12:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Work until 430 pm then I have to go to Target for washing powder
Wish2Be
by Michelle on Aug. 1, 2014 at 1:20 PM
1 mom liked this

whoops...I just posted to the thursday post thinking today was thursday...lol !

Flaca43
by Ruby Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 4:10 PM
Hope he'll come back tonight. Sounds like you don't have much time together. 😔

Quoting chicken13:

Other than that....I'd like to get the dh's office emptied and cleaned so he can move back in this weekend.  Practice our piano.  And do some laundry.  That's about it.

Flaca43
by Ruby Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 4:13 PM
Congratulations on the weight loss! Woo hoo! Hope you get a great deal on your cabinets & good luck on the snack!☺

Quoting deccaf:

I am great!  Weigh in and I am 2 pounds down!  Yay for water flushing out all the bad!  I have to get work done, get DD, get dinner done, get house cleaned.

We have someone coming tomorrow to estimate cost for new cabinets, so need to get all the kitchen cleaning stuff done tonight instead of tomorrow (you know the weekend cleaning).  Then have to make sure to get snack stuff for DD and her playdate for Sunday.  The child eats nothing, so hard to pick out healthy snacks, but I'll do my best.

chicken13
by Silver Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 4:18 PM

In terms of hours or days...no, not as much as others.  But when he's home...he's home.  He cooks, we go for walks, he goes to dd's stuff.  So I have no complaints.  He's at more of dd's stuff than the dads that work 9 to 5.

Quoting Flaca43: Hope he'll come back tonight. Sounds like you don't have much time together. 😔
Quoting chicken13:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN