Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight loss!

Posted by on Aug. 1, 2014 at 10:05 AM
  • 16 Replies
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

This is the work scale, which is about 2 ponds over what my scale shows. So I am at 164, 2 pounds from goal 1!!!!!
by on Aug. 1, 2014 at 10:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lil_mama06
by Brian's Lil Vixen on Aug. 1, 2014 at 10:13 AM

That's great....I'm three pounds heavier at the moment...Keep it up....WOOT WOOT...

deccaf
by Silver Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 10:19 AM

I have been POUNDING water.  It's pretty much all I drink during the day.  I have only 1 cup of coffee, 2 if it's  atough day.  I am used to having 8+.  I am also sticking with my healthy lunches, and those usually fill me up to the point that I only want a little bit of dinner.  If I want a snack at night, I have some water first to see if my body is tricking my mind into thinking it's hungry when I am really thirsty, then have fruit or something else fairly healthy for a snack.

OH- and I signed up for Nature Box.  Got my first delivery last night!  Lots of yummy snacks in my future!

Quoting lil_mama06:

That's great....I'm three pounds heavier at the moment...Keep it up....WOOT WOOT...

Visit Investors!

virginiamama71
by on Aug. 1, 2014 at 10:49 AM

great job

virginiamama71
by on Aug. 1, 2014 at 10:49 AM

what is nature box?

Quoting deccaf:

I have been POUNDING water.  It's pretty much all I drink during the day.  I have only 1 cup of coffee, 2 if it's  atough day.  I am used to having 8+.  I am also sticking with my healthy lunches, and those usually fill me up to the point that I only want a little bit of dinner.  If I want a snack at night, I have some water first to see if my body is tricking my mind into thinking it's hungry when I am really thirsty, then have fruit or something else fairly healthy for a snack.

OH- and I signed up for Nature Box.  Got my first delivery last night!  Lots of yummy snacks in my future!

Quoting lil_mama06:

deccaf
by Silver Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 11:12 AM

A snack delivery that has awesome healthy snacks.

Quoting virginiamama71:

what is nature box?

Quoting deccaf:

Quoting lil_mama06:

Visit Investors!

virginiamama71
by on Aug. 1, 2014 at 11:17 AM

Okay. I will google it later.

thanks

Quoting deccaf:

Quoting virginiamama71:

what is nature box?

Quoting deccaf:

Quoting lil_mama06:

deccaf
by Silver Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 11:34 AM
1 mom liked this

If you decide to do it, I have a discount code!

Quoting virginiamama71:

Okay. I will google it later.

thanks

Quoting deccaf:

Quoting virginiamama71:

what is nature box?

Quoting deccaf:

Quoting lil_mama06:

Visit Investors!

GypsiSky
by Platinum Member on Aug. 2, 2014 at 10:05 AM

Awesome!!! Keep up the great work!

AGoodie716
by on Aug. 2, 2014 at 11:05 AM
Yo go girl. ;)
Miss_Metal_Spaz
by Member on Aug. 2, 2014 at 11:57 AM
Take your clothes and shoes off and you'll be at your goal! Yay!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)