Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Will you by watching the season 8 premier in theaters?

Posted by on Aug. 2, 2014 at 12:55 AM
  • 19 Replies

Midnight august 23rd locations have not been disclosed yet but the theaters showing it at 7 pm on the 25th have been.

http://herocomplex.latimes.com/tv/doctor-who-season-8-premiere-deep-breath-set-for-big-screen-too/

i really wnt to there is a place up the street from me but my kids are to little to see it dh hates dr who and wouldn't let me go alone :( I'll have to hope for bootleggers lol

by on Aug. 2, 2014 at 12:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
chicken13
by Silver Member on Aug. 2, 2014 at 9:54 AM

Cool.  Why won't your dh let you go by yourself?  Especially if he doesn't want to see it...

lil_mama06
by Brian's Lil Vixen on Aug. 2, 2014 at 1:55 PM

I have never seen one episode of Dr Who....Hope you can go..

taKENheart
by Platinum Member on Aug. 2, 2014 at 4:34 PM

I've never gotten into that show so no.  
Can you find a friend to go with you? 

mrswillie
by CeeCee on Aug. 2, 2014 at 5:03 PM
I don't watch.
MamaJane
by Jane:) on Aug. 2, 2014 at 10:38 PM
Is it not everywhere? My daughter is a huge fan and I just asked her. She hasn't heard anything about it.
Kathy112761
by Kathy on Aug. 3, 2014 at 8:43 AM

I don't watch it but DH does he loves it. He hasn't mention anything about this, so I don't know if he plans on going or not, maybe he doesn't know it's going to be in theaters, I'll have to mention this to him.

whovianmum
by Member on Aug. 3, 2014 at 9:19 AM
1 mom liked this

Yep comes out on the 24th here in Aus,my partner didn't want to go but I recently met a friend who loves Doctor Who as well so I don't have to go alone :D

lizzig
by Ruby Member on Aug. 3, 2014 at 12:07 PM

i don't know any theaters around me that are showing it.  it's the day after my daughter's birthday & we were thinking of having a little who get together with some friends that night & watching it at home.

arthistmom
by Bronze Member on Aug. 3, 2014 at 12:39 PM
I'm in L.A. so there'll be more than a few theaters showing the premiere on the big screen. But I think we're happy to see it in the comfort of our own living room. Hope you can go with a friend.
karone04
by Member on Aug. 3, 2014 at 2:57 PM
1 mom liked this

When my mom gets home I will ask her if she works that day or not. If she doesn't then I will talk to her about seeing it in the theater instead of at home. If she does work then we will watch it on her tv.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)