Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you?

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2014 at 12:12 AM
  • 28 Replies
CPR and first aid certified?
by on Aug. 4, 2014 at 12:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amy_dawn
by Member on Aug. 4, 2014 at 12:16 AM
I am not, but those are going into my 1-year goals...
Flaca43
by Ruby Member on Aug. 4, 2014 at 12:18 AM
I was, but didn't renew it.
Jukebox_Jenny
by Jenny on Aug. 4, 2014 at 12:24 AM
:)

Quoting amy_dawn: I am not, but those are going into my 1-year goals...
Jukebox_Jenny
by Jenny on Aug. 4, 2014 at 12:27 AM
1 mom liked this
Me too. I'm about to do it again though.

Quoting Flaca43: I was, but didn't renew it.
Wish2Be
by Michelle on Aug. 4, 2014 at 12:37 AM

I was until this past spring....recently expired. I cant afford to get another one either.

taniamorse85
by Gold Member on Aug. 4, 2014 at 12:38 AM

I was for a while in college, but not now.  I just haven't had the time to get re-certified.  I'm sure I will someday, but I'm not looking forward to the CPR certification.  When I did it about 10 years ago, my boobs were several cups smaller, and they still bounced so much while doing compressions that I tired out really quickly.

Jukebox_Jenny
by Jenny on Aug. 4, 2014 at 12:40 AM
1 mom liked this
I think as long as you have the skills in case of an emergency you'd still be ok.

Quoting Wish2Be:

I was until this past spring....recently expired. I cant afford to get another one either.

Jukebox_Jenny
by Jenny on Aug. 4, 2014 at 12:40 AM
Sports bra?

Quoting taniamorse85:

I was for a while in college, but not now.  I just haven't had the time to get re-certified.  I'm sure I will someday, but I'm not looking forward to the CPR certification.  When I did it about 10 years ago, my boobs were several cups smaller, and they still bounced so much while doing compressions that I tired out really quickly.

MixedCooke
by Silver Member on Aug. 4, 2014 at 12:52 AM

how long does it last once you get it?  last time I got it was in 2007

taniamorse85
by Gold Member on Aug. 4, 2014 at 1:04 AM

I envy those people who consider sports bras to be supportive.  For me, they make the twins bounce around more easily.  They have far less material, and it's very stretchy material.  I'm thinking I'd need a bra made of steel or Kevlar to minimize the movement.  (only somehwat joking)

Quoting Jukebox_Jenny: Sports bra?
Quoting taniamorse85:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)