Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wednesday

Posted by on Aug. 6, 2014 at 9:16 AM
  • 11 Replies
Hi Ladies! How are you today? What are your plans?

Have a good one!
by on Aug. 6, 2014 at 9:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
chicken13
by Silver Member on Aug. 6, 2014 at 9:39 AM

Another busy day....not sure how every day ends up like this.  Sigh.

lunch with the oldies.  We are going through dd's great grandmothers jewelry (dd has been willed first pick).  I need to pick up my CSA share and play with the baby goats.  Then when dh is done for the day (he's currently on the way to a mtg), we are hitting the outlets for back to school shopping.

ive got laundry, dishes, dinner and piano as usual.  I'm trying to place our wood order (which is being surprisingly difficult).  And my errand list is starting to get ridiculous...propane, gas can, bank, OJ, library and hardware store.  Not all of which will be getting done.

LoriAnn87
by Bronze Member on Aug. 6, 2014 at 9:43 AM

cleaning the basment, landry room and bathroom, just finish my second cup of coffee, groceries will be deliver this morning and then later going to kohl's to look for some clothes for my oldest to wear on his first day of school.

virginiamama71
by on Aug. 6, 2014 at 9:52 AM

At work, and leaving early for my son's dr appointment.

Maybe going to the library afterwards.

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Aug. 6, 2014 at 10:18 AM

Tired but actually got more sleep then I have in a very long time. Im cleaning and catching up on laundry. My dd hannah is at the drs (daddy took her) to get the last shot for 7th grade

virginiamama71
by on Aug. 6, 2014 at 10:22 AM

my son is going today to get his shot he needs for 6th grade

Quoting momofsixangels:

Tired but actually got more sleep then I have in a very long time. Im cleaning and catching up on laundry. My dd hannah is at the drs (daddy took her) to get the last shot for 7th grade

darci16
by Member on Aug. 6, 2014 at 10:43 AM

Go to work in couple of hours, need to drop off over due library book. After work cash my paycheck, come home make dinner, sounds so boring, lol.

I do need to go to my neighbors next door, I found a photo of them from about 11 years ago when they came to ds's birthday party. They are in their 80's now and he is on hospice, I'm hoping that it would bring a smile to their hearts. They both look so happy, they have been married I think 64-65 years this month, just amazing I think. 

Anywho, have a wonderful day!

lizzig
by Ruby Member on Aug. 6, 2014 at 11:51 AM

i dropped my daughter off at my friends so she could be her mom's helper for the morning.  getting ready to go pick her up in a bit to take her to her open house at the middle school.  i also need to go to the elementary school & get a transpo form so she can ride the bus from the elementary school to the middle school.  (i work at the elementary school & she will be going to work with me every morning & catching the bus from there to her school).  i also need to go to jo-ann fabric or michaels to get some clasps to fix a bracelet & necklace of my daughters.  after that i have no clue! ;o)

brownhoney21
by Ruby Member on Aug. 6, 2014 at 4:31 PM

Work and going to a day care class to night.

Jemia
by Shekella on Aug. 6, 2014 at 4:41 PM
Went and picked up a few groceries this morning, let the kids play outside, ate dinner and getting ready to go to practice soon.
virginiamama71
by on Aug. 6, 2014 at 10:42 PM

I hope you got a chance to visit your neighbors today. Congratulations to the couple on so many years of marriage.

Quoting darci16:

Go to work in couple of hours, need to drop off over due library book. After work cash my paycheck, come home make dinner, sounds so boring, lol.

I do need to go to my neighbors next door, I found a photo of them from about 11 years ago when they came to ds's birthday party. They are in their 80's now and he is on hospice, I'm hoping that it would bring a smile to their hearts. They both look so happy, they have been married I think 64-65 years this month, just amazing I think. 

Anywho, have a wonderful day!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN