Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what a day!

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 4:12 PM
  • 2 Replies

since this coming week is going to be hectic getting used to two new school schedules i decided to stay in today & get all my laundry done.  well 1/2 way through drying the first load the dryer stopped.  uhg!  we just had the washer fixed!!  i called the same repairman that fixed our washer but he wasn't able to get here till 3.  meanwhile i have a load in the washer & one in the dryer just hanging out, wet. 

so while i'm waiting for the repairman i decide to clean out some of the kitchen cabinets & reorganize them.  well i knocked a bottle of hot sauce out of the cabinet & it shattered all over the kitchen floor. luckily the bottle fell on the rug so most of the sauce & glass stayed on the rug but now i have to throw out the rug since it has small pieces of glass inbedded in it & i'm not fooling with picking them all out.

thankfully the dryer was a quick, inexpensive fix, something with the timer, so now i can finish up the loads i've already done & hopefully get at least a few more if not all done today.

by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 4:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
GypsiSky
by on Aug. 11, 2014 at 9:25 AM

Wow, that was quite a day lol. Hopefully today is much calmer for you!

bhow
by Bronze Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 11:20 AM

Oh man, not cool!

Hope that's the end of things gone wrong for you for a while!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)