Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What type of cards do you buy?

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2014 at 2:57 PM
  • 16 Replies

What kind of cards do you buy?

We buy birthday, anniversary cards and Christmas. We exchange Valentines day cards.

Proud mommy of 2 boys and a beautiful angel

by on Aug. 18, 2014 at 2:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ambcortez
by on Aug. 18, 2014 at 4:33 PM

I don't. For things like Father's/Mother's Day, the kids make cards to send to my parents.

suroundedbyboys
by Bronze Member on Aug. 18, 2014 at 4:39 PM

Mobile Photo

I love cards and sending them! I buy birthday, anniversary, get well, etc. I also send Easter, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Valentines and Christmas.
I love mailing mail and using old stamps! This is a pic of some of the letters that went out last week.
JRSMOM0621
by Member on Aug. 18, 2014 at 5:14 PM

I love collecting stamps! I try to find stamps that are different each time I mail out a set of cards

Quoting suroundedbyboys:

Mobile Photo

I love cards and sending them! I buy birthday, anniversary, get well, etc. I also send Easter, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Valentines and Christmas. I love mailing mail and using old stamps! This is a pic of some of the letters that went out last week.

mikesmom65270
by Bronze Member on Aug. 18, 2014 at 5:24 PM

I don't buy cards, I make them for any occasion including Christmas.

suroundedbyboys
by Bronze Member on Aug. 18, 2014 at 8:41 PM
I love the look of multiple stamps. I was totally happy using whatever the previous costing stamp was and adding 1 or 2 cent stamps. Well now the post office is only making forever stamps, which makes me sad :( so I got a bunch of old stamps and I'm stuck figuring postage which take forever! I seriously spent like 30 minutes putting postage on 6 letters!

Quoting JRSMOM0621:

I love collecting stamps! I try to find stamps that are different each time I mail out a set of cards

Quoting suroundedbyboys:

Mobile Photo

I love cards and sending them! I buy birthday, anniversary, get well, etc. I also send Easter, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Valentines and Christmas.
I love mailing mail and using old stamps! This is a pic of some of the letters that went out last week.

LoriAnn87
by Bronze Member on Aug. 18, 2014 at 10:51 PM

christmas

easter

father's day

birthday

valentine's day

BeachLifeMama
by Silver Member on Aug. 18, 2014 at 11:25 PM
Birthday, Christmas, Valentines day, Thank you, Baptism.
childofgod04
by Platinum Member on Aug. 20, 2014 at 12:34 AM
We have picture cards made for Christmas and buy birthday and thank you cards. We give each other Valentines day and anniversary cards.
momofsixangels
by Colleen on Aug. 20, 2014 at 4:29 AM

I only buy b-days sometimes.

JRSMOM0621
by Member on Aug. 20, 2014 at 7:41 AM

Ugh I hate/ love those stamps. I love that I dont have to keep up on how much it costs to mail but they are seriously ugly

Quoting suroundedbyboys: I love the look of multiple stamps. I was totally happy using whatever the previous costing stamp was and adding 1 or 2 cent stamps. Well now the post office is only making forever stamps, which makes me sad :( so I got a bunch of old stamps and I'm stuck figuring postage which take forever! I seriously spent like 30 minutes putting postage on 6 letters!
Quoting JRSMOM0621:

Quoting suroundedbyboys:

Mobile Photo

I love cards and sending them! I buy birthday, anniversary, get well, etc. I also send Easter, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Valentines and Christmas. I love mailing mail and using old stamps! This is a pic of some of the letters that went out last week.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN