Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Yet, in my free time I notice I'm reading cnn. It's depressing and scary everything going on in the world. I am thankful to live in the US, but reading everything that happens else where is nerve wracking.
I just read an article about an American journalist who was beheaded by ISIS. I feel so bad for people in the other countries who are living and raising children in such horrible conflict.
by on Aug. 19, 2014 at 10:40 PM
Replies (11-16):
Juniper53098
by June on Aug. 27, 2014 at 3:34 PM

The coverage of this story is really big around here because he went to Marquette.  I live near Milwaukee.

yvonne37
by Platinum Member on Aug. 27, 2014 at 9:23 PM
1 mom liked this

i dont like to watch or read the news.. my husband keeps me up to date on stuff... it is depressing.

suroundedbyboys
by Bronze Member on Aug. 27, 2014 at 9:31 PM
I go through times of ignoring the need and my husband intentionally doesn't tell me bc he knows it makes me sad.

Quoting yvonne37:

i dont like to watch or read the news.. my husband keeps me up to date on stuff... it is depressing.

yvonne37
by Platinum Member on Aug. 28, 2014 at 8:09 AM
Mine doesn't seem to get it ... lol

Quoting suroundedbyboys: I go through times of ignoring the need and my husband intentionally doesn't tell me bc he knows it makes me sad.

Quoting yvonne37:

----- Visit my CafeMom homepage at http://www.cafemom.com/home/yvonne37
scorpiobabes
by Bronze Member on Aug. 29, 2014 at 1:10 AM

I don't like watching our local news, but it has to do more with how dumb they are! I went from living in the Philly metro area, to a wanna-be Philly metro area that isn't even close, and it kills me! No indepth stories, dumb hosts, and silly trivia! If I watch, it's CNN.

LifeCafe42
by on Aug. 30, 2014 at 6:41 AM
I agree makes me sad
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN