Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

car accident!

Posted by on Aug. 21, 2014 at 10:45 PM
  • 19 Replies

My son was in a car accident today.. well he was not physically driving a car, hes only 13. He was with my friend, her boyfriend, 2 of her kids, and another friends son. they were stopped at a light when a guy didnt stop and rear ended them and then pushed them into someone else. Every one is ok, including my son. His neck is sore. My other friends son is going to have a black eye since he hit a plastic handle on the back of one of the seats. We sat at the hospital for 3 hours, and over 2 of that was in the darn waiting room.

by on Aug. 21, 2014 at 10:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lil_mama06
by Brian's Lil Vixen on Aug. 21, 2014 at 10:50 PM

HUGS HUGS HUGS...I'm sorry, glad he's ok tho...

Leelee1008
by Alicia on Aug. 21, 2014 at 10:56 PM

thank you. hes a little shaken up, says he doesnt wanna ride in a car anymore. but he will be fine.. His first ambulance ride too... I thought I was going to throw up on my way to the hospital though, I knew he was ok, but it was still nerve racking.

Quoting lil_mama06:

lil_mama06
by Brian's Lil Vixen on Aug. 21, 2014 at 11:04 PM

Poor guy...I was in a car accident when I was 16 and didn't start driving til I was 23 and I had to..(Lived in the middle of nowhere with 2 kids and preggo with #3...I still hate to drive if I don't have too...And if I ever got a call like that I think I would fold up into a little ball...(Not exaggerating, I don't handle my girls getting hurt too well, my husband does it when he's home )

Quoting Leelee1008:

thank you. hes a little shaken up, says he doesnt wanna ride in a car anymore. but he will be fine.. His first ambulance ride too... I thought I was going to throw up on my way to the hospital though, I knew he was ok, but it was still nerve racking.

Quoting lil_mama06:

sweetspice03
by Member on Aug. 22, 2014 at 2:19 AM

Yikes!  I'm glad he's ok.  I remember not wanting to get into a car for awhile after I was in my accident (I was a front seat passenger).  

momofnatalie
by Lisa on Aug. 22, 2014 at 2:24 AM

I'm so glad he is ok.  I can't believe they made you wait that long in the waiting room. 

MommaCyn296
by New Member on Aug. 22, 2014 at 7:40 AM

Glad everyone is ok

brownhoney21
by Ruby Member on Aug. 22, 2014 at 7:48 AM

Glad everyone is ok.

proudmommy690
by Christa on Aug. 22, 2014 at 7:49 AM
So scary! I am so glad everyone is ok!!
momofsixangels
by Colleen on Aug. 22, 2014 at 7:51 AM

Scary!!!!  Glad he is ok!

chicken13
by Silver Member on Aug. 22, 2014 at 9:40 AM

Glad he's ok. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)