Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Friday!

Posted by on Aug. 22, 2014 at 8:44 AM
  • 2 Replies
Hello Ladies! How are you? What are your plans?

Happy Friday! Have a great day!😊
by on Aug. 22, 2014 at 8:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
chicken13
by Silver Member on Aug. 22, 2014 at 9:44 AM

Got up at 6 to get dd off to soccer.  Felt like crap...so I went back to bed after.  Feel a little better now.  I'm not built for 6 am days.  Sigh.

was going to hit the gym.  Not gonna happen now.

after soccer, dd and the team are going to a friends to hang and watch movies, they were going to go to the beach...but it's pouring.  Dh and I are going to a concert in Boston.  Our friend is the lead dinger.  We will get dinner before the event, the probably hang with the band after (and have too many I'm sure).  

Flaca43
by Ruby Member on Aug. 22, 2014 at 1:19 PM
Glad you feel better. Hope you have a great time tonight. Sounds fun!
I was trying to get my workout in this morning, but then DD2 wanted to do it with me. Can't do crunches very well with her on my tummy.😄

Quoting chicken13:

Got up at 6 to get dd off to soccer.  Felt like crap...so I went back to bed after.  Feel a little better now.  I'm not built for 6 am days.  Sigh.

was going to hit the gym.  Not gonna happen now.

after soccer, dd and the team are going to a friends to hang and watch movies, they were going to go to the beach...but it's pouring.  Dh and I are going to a concert in Boston.  Our friend is the lead dinger.  We will get dinner before the event, the probably hang with the band after (and have too many I'm sure).  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN