Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Monday

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2014 at 10:14 AM
  • 9 Replies
Hello Ladies! How are you? What are your plans?

Have a great day!😊
by on Aug. 25, 2014 at 10:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
chicken13
by Silver Member on Aug. 25, 2014 at 10:33 AM

Chaos.  

Cleaning ladies, soccer practice and dd and dh need to do a long run.  Laundry, dishes, dinner.  Menu for next 3 days.  Start sauce for tomorrow from garden tomatoes.  Piano.  Prep a salad for dinner.  Bills.  Schedule a couple appts.  And drop off dd's jersey to have the number and logos applied. 

tonight, dd and I are helping our town services hand out school supplies to those in need.  Pay quick stop past the house I'm watching.  Dinner.  Dog walk. And then dh and I have been binge watching breaking bad.

if I have time....another coat of stain on the trim, make eggplant parm, make zucchini crisp, wash out grocery bags.

campingmomof4
by Bronze Member on Aug. 25, 2014 at 1:14 PM
1 mom liked this

I am tired from the busy weekend.  At work.   My older daughter is making dinner tonight.  So hopefully I won't have to help or do the clean up.  LOL!!!

mamacalifornia
by Bronze Member on Aug. 25, 2014 at 3:59 PM

I am good, trying to get back to my normal routine since the kids are back in school and last week when they started everything went crazy with having to put our dog down. 

So today I worked out at the YMCA went grocery shopping & ran some errands. Now I have laundry going & I am deodorizing the carpets..our house has been closed up for quite a while because of all the fires in our county and I swear our house smells like it's been closed up for winter our house is older....

Flaca43
by Ruby Member on Aug. 26, 2014 at 7:53 AM
You did a lot! I bet your sauce tastes awesone with your tomatoes.😊

Quoting chicken13:

Chaos.  

Cleaning ladies, soccer practice and dd and dh need to do a long run.  Laundry, dishes, dinner.  Menu for next 3 days.  Start sauce for tomorrow from garden tomatoes.  Piano.  Prep a salad for dinner.  Bills.  Schedule a couple appts.  And drop off dd's jersey to have the number and logos applied. 

tonight, dd and I are helping our town services hand out school supplies to those in need.  Pay quick stop past the house I'm watching.  Dinner.  Dog walk. And then dh and I have been binge watching breaking bad.

if I have time....another coat of stain on the trim, make eggplant parm, make zucchini crisp, wash out grocery bags.

Flaca43
by Ruby Member on Aug. 26, 2014 at 7:55 AM
I'm so sorry about your dog. Hugs.

Quoting mamacalifornia:

I am good, trying to get back to my normal routine since the kids are back in school and last week when they started everything went crazy with having to put our dog down. 

So today I worked out at the YMCA went grocery shopping & ran some errands. Now I have laundry going & I am deodorizing the carpets..our house has been closed up for quite a while because of all the fires in our county and I swear our house smells like it's been closed up for winter our house is older....

chicken13
by Silver Member on Aug. 26, 2014 at 7:57 AM

Thx.  I didn't manage the dog walk or the piano.  But I did get to the zucchini crisp and eggplant cutlets.

it's ok.  I'll double up on piano. 

Quoting Flaca43: You did a lot! I bet your sauce tastes awesone with your tomatoes.😊
Quoting chicken13:

Chaos.  

shymomof4
by Silver Member on Aug. 26, 2014 at 8:00 AM
You are a busy momma! You had more planned for yesterday than I have on my to do list for the week.

Quoting chicken13:

Chaos.  

chicken13
by Silver Member on Aug. 26, 2014 at 8:04 AM

Lol.  I'd like a slower pace....trust me.

Quoting shymomof4: You are a busy momma! You had more planned for yesterday than I have on my to do list for the week.
Quoting chicken13:

Chaos.  

mamacalifornia
by Bronze Member on Aug. 26, 2014 at 9:58 AM

Thank you

Quoting Flaca43: I'm so sorry about your dog. Hugs.
Quoting mamacalifornia:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)