Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tuesday

Posted by on Aug. 26, 2014 at 7:42 AM
  • 5 Replies
Good morning Ladies! How are you today? What are your plans?

Have a good one!☀
by on Aug. 26, 2014 at 7:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
chicken13
by Silver Member on Aug. 26, 2014 at 8:02 AM

I have a raging headache.  Trying to throw caffeine at the problem.

today...well...lots.

vet appt for the dog.  Dropping dd at her friends house.  Coming back getting dh up for work, he's sleeping in.  Breakfast.  Dishes.  Put the sauce on to finish cooking down.  Piano.  Laundry.  Load the trailer with the tractor and head over to the house I'm watching.  I bribed dh with a cold beer if he helps so we will probably stop for a beer and lunch on the way back.  Dd is going straight to soccer practice...but I'll need to pick her up at 5:30.  Then it's dinner, dog walk, more piano and hopefully more breaking bad.

and if I have time....my daily lists have some stragglers...so I'll try to clean that up.

LoriAnn87
by Bronze Member on Aug. 26, 2014 at 9:02 AM

Dr's appt this afternoon and doing some wash.

mamacalifornia
by on Aug. 26, 2014 at 12:26 PM

Hope it goes away a quickly!

Quoting chicken13:

I have a raging headache.  Trying to throw caffeine at the problem.

today...well...lots.

vet appt for the dog.  Dropping dd at her friends house.  Coming back getting dh up for work, he's sleeping in.  Breakfast.  Dishes.  Put the sauce on to finish cooking down.  Piano.  Laundry.  Load the trailer with the tractor and head over to the house I'm watching.  I bribed dh with a cold beer if he helps so we will probably stop for a beer and lunch on the way back.  Dd is going straight to soccer practice...but I'll need to pick her up at 5:30.  Then it's dinner, dog walk, more piano and hopefully more breaking bad.

and if I have time....my daily lists have some stragglers...so I'll try to clean that up.

mamacalifornia
by on Aug. 26, 2014 at 12:33 PM

I am doing good!

I got the kids to school, my house cleaned & now I am watching my 2 1/2yr old niece at the moment such fun!! I started a book last night called The Hot Zone and I don't want to put it down, it is about Ebola a true story, SCARY!!

hugss
Take Some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group. :)
Yesterday at 11:45 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Aug. 26, 2014 at 3:12 PM

Just hanging out & staying cool :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN