Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I miss being PG!

Posted by on Aug. 26, 2014 at 9:59 AM
  • 13 Replies

As crazy as it sounds I miss being pregnant. I miss the excitement and waiting. I miss the bump and the kicks and the joy of bringing a new life into this world and all the quirks that come with having a little baby :)

Anyone else feel the same? Or was pregnancy not such a good experience for you?

by on Aug. 26, 2014 at 9:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
chicken13
by Silver Member on Aug. 26, 2014 at 11:27 AM

Pregnancy blew monkey balls!

i threw up 24/7 until by the mercy of my high risk OB they decided I'd had enough and the baby was a decent size.  Most days my only thoughts were trying not to black out and hit my head on the toilet seat and trying to locate a trash can, gutter or public bathroom before my next involuntary purge.

campingmomof4
by on Aug. 26, 2014 at 12:24 PM

I loved being pregnant. 

mamadee1971
by Dionne on Aug. 26, 2014 at 1:45 PM

I miss carrying my little kiddos, in utero, but I didn't like being stuck in the hospital, on bedrest.  Because I was a high risk pregnancy.

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Aug. 28, 2014 at 9:28 AM

I do too. I always loved being pg

othermom
by Ruby Member on Aug. 28, 2014 at 7:35 PM

I miss it to sometimes. I miss feeling the kicks and when the baby got the hiccups

LifeCafe42
by on Aug. 30, 2014 at 6:42 AM
I had a super easy pregnancy. I'd thought of surrogacy of it didn't involve delivering lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SpiritedWitch
by Bronze Member on Aug. 31, 2014 at 8:16 AM

I despised, detested, hated, abhored and just plain did not like pregnancy ... did I mention that I hated it? Once was more than enough for me. Had my son at 16 and have not repeated that horror again ... I'm 44 now. 

My MIL loved being pregnant and would have had babies all of her life if it had been possible. 

AllofFive19
by Bronze Member on Aug. 31, 2014 at 10:47 AM
I loved being pregnant, even when I was absolutely miserable, and I was for a good part of each pregnancy.
angieluvsolivia
by Angie on Sep. 1, 2014 at 10:03 PM

Pregnancies were difucult for me, I had 5 and 2 are still with me.  However I never felt more special or prettier than when I was carrying another life(lives) inside of me.  It was like my ultimate act as a woman and I got the best gift at the end.

amichelle28
by on Sep. 2, 2014 at 7:44 PM
Nope! I'm 37 weeks and I never want to do this again. I'm super depressed at this point and I just want it to be over. I've compromised with my husband at adoption if we want another.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN