Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Saturday

Posted by on Aug. 30, 2014 at 4:42 PM
  • 3 Replies
Hello Ladies! How are you? What are you up to?

Have a wonderful day!😊
by on Aug. 30, 2014 at 4:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
taKENheart
by Platinum Member on Aug. 30, 2014 at 10:01 PM

We didn't do much but the usual.  I got caught up on my soaps.  Did the usual cooking and cleaning up the kitchen.  Dh smoked a turkey.  We played the kinect for exercise this evening.  Now we are watching a movie that looks class c, lol.  

Hope everyone had a great day ;) 

Flaca43
by Ruby Member on Aug. 31, 2014 at 6:38 AM
Ooh! How was the turkey?
Hope the movie got better!

Quoting taKENheart:

We didn't do much but the usual.  I got caught up on my soaps.  Did the usual cooking and cleaning up the kitchen.  Dh smoked a turkey.  We played the kinect for exercise this evening.  Now we are watching a movie that looks class c, lol.  Hope everyone had a great day ;) 

taKENheart
by Platinum Member on Aug. 31, 2014 at 2:25 PM

It was just smoked turkey to me, lol.  I know a lot of people like smoked meat but I'm learning that I don't, lol.  Dh really likes it though.
The movie kept you watching because it was sick and twisted.  Normally if it's too bad then after 30mins we will shut it off. 

Quoting Flaca43: Ooh! How was the turkey? Hope the movie got better!
Quoting taKENheart:

We didn't do much but the usual.  I got caught up on my soaps.  Did the usual cooking and cleaning up the kitchen.  Dh smoked a turkey.  We played the kinect for exercise this evening.  Now we are watching a movie that looks class c, lol.  Hope everyone had a great day ;) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)