Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tuesday

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 6:35 AM
  • 2 Replies
Hi Ladies! How are you? What do you have planned?

Have a great day! ☀
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 6:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
chicken13
by Silver Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 8:04 AM

We are both feeling a bit better....but still not great.

dd has a drs appt this afternoon (unrelated), of course I need to call and confirm its even possible, but it means she'll miss soccer practice.  Which given how crappy she feels is probably a good thing. 

ive got loads of laundry, dinner and piano.  The upstairs needs vacuuming and dusting.  I have to order school pictures and finalize the soccer registration stuff.  Everything else...and there is a bevy of mindless crap...is all small, annoying and tiresome.  I'll work my way down that epic list over the week.

Juniper53098
by June on Sep. 23, 2014 at 8:40 PM

I had 6 kids in daycare today.  I vacuumed the living room, made breakfast and lunches, and took kids to school.  Then I went to the bank, the farmer's market to get apples, and Kwik Trip to get bananas.  I started a load of laundry and folded yesterday's load.  Then, I picked 1 daycare kid up from school and went next door to meet another's dad because he didn't end up going to work today.  Got home, made lunch, got everyone settled for quiet time.  Then, I hung a load of laundry outside and made a batch of applesauce.  When DH got home with my kids and the last daycare kid, we set up our tent to sweep out after our camping trip a couple weeks ago.  Then, DD had dance class.  Now, I can finally relax and knit.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)