Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dinner-11/24

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:22 AM
  • 8 Replies
What will you have?
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
cafay
by Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 12:53 PM

I think I am having fish sticks, salad and something else-but I am not sure what that is yet!

Juniper53098
by June on Nov. 24, 2014 at 3:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Leftovers

taKENheart
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:18 PM
1 mom liked this

We went shopping for Thanksgiving and were gone so long I just grabbed us a Stouffer's French bread pizza for us and a Red Baron for ds.  I haven't had one in forever.  I dipped it in Ranch.

taKENheart
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:26 PM

I haven't had fish sticks in forever, lol.  I always served it with mac and cheese ;) What did you end up making for a side?

Quoting cafay:

I think I am having fish sticks, salad and something else-but I am not sure what that is yet!

Flaca43
by on Nov. 25, 2014 at 12:10 PM
What did you end up having?

Quoting cafay:

cafay
by Member on Nov. 25, 2014 at 12:26 PM

Applesauce,lol! I was so uninspired!

Quoting Flaca43: What did you end up having?
Quoting cafay:

cafay
by Member on Nov. 25, 2014 at 12:29 PM

Yeah, I haven't either! We told my son they were chicken of the sea sticks. If it's called chicken,he will eat it! I had applesauce. It was simple and I just didn't feel like makig anything!

Quoting taKENheart:

I haven't had fish sticks in forever, lol.  I always served it with mac and cheese ;) What did you end up making for a side?

Quoting cafay:

taKENheart
by on Nov. 25, 2014 at 4:13 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL I love that!  Chicken of the sea sticks, HAHA!!!  

Quoting cafay:

Yeah, I haven't either! We told my son they were chicken of the sea sticks. If it's called chicken,he will eat it! I had applesauce. It was simple and I just didn't feel like makig anything!

Quoting taKENheart:

Quoting cafay:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)