Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ugly Sweater??

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 9:16 AM
  • 4 Replies

How many people have ever gotten an ugly sweater for Christmas?? Christmas themed sweater or just any sweater?? Did you wear it or what did yo do with it?? What was your reaction when you recieved it. Who did you recieve it from? Is it still hanging in your closet and you wear it just around the one you recieved it from not to offend the person you recieved it from. If you never recieved an ugly sweater what gift have you recieved that you would consider "ugly", or "unwanted".

by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 9:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Juniper53098
by June on Dec. 29, 2014 at 7:48 AM

I've never gotten an ugly sweater, but my mom does tend to give those types of gifts (not intentionally).  She got my middle son a sweater that was very girly.  He didn't wear it much, but my daughter did.

taKENheart
by on Dec. 29, 2014 at 12:14 PM
1 mom liked this

I've never received an ugly sweater.  My family never gave clothes as gifts because clothes are such a personal choice.  It's better to get someone something you know they will love instead of something you are unsure of and clothes are always on the unsure list around here, lol.

If I got an ugly sweater then I probably wouldn't wear it and eventually donate it.  When I was younger then I might have worn it the next winter in front of the person that bought it for me.  That would only encourage them to buy more ugly sweaters though, lol.   

BeachLifeMama
by Silver Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 12:09 AM
1 mom liked this
I've never gotten an ugly sweater, but I would like to though. My friend normally do an Ugly Sweater party. I had to make mine this year.
othermom
by Ruby Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 10:37 PM

I never have

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)