Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

any essential oil moms on here?

Posted by   + Show Post
Hello everyone :) I'm a stay at home mom of two boys, who recently fell in love with essential oils and wanted to meet more moms who use them.
by on Aug. 31, 2015 at 9:05 AM
Replies (21-24):
Mommamax3
by New Member on Aug. 11, 2017 at 9:14 PM
I used them a while back. It would like to start again. Just. Want to learn more.
Shree1990
by on Aug. 28, 2017 at 3:30 AM

I use a variety of them. Eucalyptus for blocked nose and headache, nettle oil for hair and skin, castor for split ends

Curlymom234
by on Oct. 1, 2017 at 8:42 PM

Mobile Photo

Yep. Aromatherapy was included in the curriculum in massage school. Please don’t judge DH’s ugly PJ pants. I’m sick and they’re soft. I don’t do MLM oils. Their reps aren’t trained.
nevergiveupmom
by New Member on Mar. 21, 2018 at 9:58 PM

I've been using essential oils since 2013. They have done wonders for my family. My son used to be on 7 daily meds and they kept getting stronger and stronger as his body was getting used to them. He only seemed to get worse. Once I started using essential oils on him, he got better. After a year he was down to 1 daily med and now he only uses that med as needed. He is much happier and healthier!! He has been off his asthma meds for such a long time that he is no longer categorized as high risk for our medical insurance! True lover, believer, and advocate for essential oils! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)